Reviews for The Mating Game
Beautiful story!
To much fluff. Then again i must not complain. Yet i do. There should not be a dead child and that was it. There should be 1unhappy lesbian ; 1child severely disabled ; 1really unhappy marriage with unhappy children. At least.
Yet fluff. Yet, you are to good a writer to just write fluff... Then again, who am i to complain...
That is a good name. Thanks.
:-)
Yeah, sure, NOT.
Minerva and Hermione and maybe Albus will care for the children at day, and Severus at night.
Second, you should not name a firstborn Quintus, which is fifth son. At least call him Primus.
;-)
Thank you for writing this story. It is fluffy and uh, logical :-)
So i tell you:
"respondez, s'il vous plait" actually does mean: "Please send an answer".
i guess Draco would know that, so he would not double the sentence.
See this tiny critique? It means i think the other things are great.
:-)
AiymaSnikies chapter 15 . 4/16
How the he'll do toy pronounce The babies names
wine witch chapter 23 . 2/1
Nice, enjoyable story, thank you!
I'd have to say that this is my favorite marriage law fic. I loved the way you wrote Hermione and Severus through all their trials and joys. Thank you so much for sharing!
Really? REPRODUCE OR ELSE?! Really? Just...no
Guest chapter 17 . 8/30/2016
I was born at about 9:30pm on July 7 2001, 7 1/2 hours before Leo! That is all.
desidiriam chapter 5 . 4/13/2016
lol, what a pair of dweebs. both systematically trying to choose a partner. I love it!
Guest chapter 19 . 3/9/2016
Cute story, but serious eye roll to the A/N at the top of this chapter. Not all hospital births involve the baby being taken straight away. My three were all placed immediately on my chest and the bathing and weighing took place a bit later. This is pretty much the standard for all my friends who had hospital births too. Giving birth is special, it doesn't need to be a competition or a this way is better than that way.
TashaRose chapter 23 . 2/9/2016
A very nice ending to this one. {Smiles}
TashaRose chapter 21 . 2/9/2016
Awwwwww ... So sad.
TashaRose chapter 17 . 2/9/2016
{sighs} How stupid of you Hermione. Severus makes perfect sense. A baby does NOT belong in a potions classroom.