Reviews for The Mating Game
I was born at about 9:30pm on July 7 2001, 7 1/2 hours before Leo! That is all.
desidiriam chapter 5 . 4/13
lol, what a pair of dweebs. both systematically trying to choose a partner. I love it!
Cute story, but serious eye roll to the A/N at the top of this chapter. Not all hospital births involve the baby being taken straight away. My three were all placed immediately on my chest and the bathing and weighing took place a bit later. This is pretty much the standard for all my friends who had hospital births too. Giving birth is special, it doesn't need to be a competition or a this way is better than that way.
TashaRose chapter 23 . 2/9
A very nice ending to this one. {Smiles}
TashaRose chapter 21 . 2/9
Awwwwww ... So sad.
TashaRose chapter 17 . 2/9
{sighs} How stupid of you Hermione. Severus makes perfect sense. A baby does NOT belong in a potions classroom.
TashaRose chapter 9 . 2/9
I like how you write the letters back and forth for certain things. I think this format works a lot better to move the plot along without being bogged down. Nice work.
TashaRose chapter 6 . 2/9
What a way to decide. You have to love those two. LOL
TashaRose chapter 5 . 2/9
ROFL! I cracked up at this chapter. Great job!
TashaRose chapter 4 . 2/9
I like how you are doing the MLC. Great way for Hermione to go about it. I am enjoying this story.
TashaRose chapter 2 . 2/9
From this chapter I can tell who the Minister currently is. Nice that you kept it hidden or a mystery. {Grins} It helps to build the tension to when Hermione is going to blow. LOL.
Guest chapter 14 . 11/17/2015
That's a strange way to find out you're pregnant.
Guest chapter 12 . 11/17/2015
Minerva pregnant!
And they finally made love. I think he just really wants to be with her. Hopefully she doesn't screw this up
Guest chapter 7 . 11/16/2015
Oh that's wonderful. Neither has any clue as to what they're doing.
I wonder how her friends will respond when they find out who she married
Opal chapter 4 . 8/25/2015
Why did she get second class and not first that's not right that a female got second while a male got first