Reviews for The Mating Game
zafaran chapter 3 . 5/21/2006
I've never figured out why she just doesn't find a sperm donor, take a potion that forces multiple births, pop them out and put them in a state creche/orphanage for adoption and be done with it. Over in nine months and she can get on with her life. I mean, I like reading Hermione and Snape stories, and I've read this one before and liked it, but this point just irritated me badly this morning which isn't a reflection on your story telling or writing skills. After watching my father nearly kill my mother trying to fulfill his obsession with having sons, this kind of story bothers me a base level anyway. :( I hope your muse and schedule will allow you to write and post more stories sometime soon. Keep up the good work. Zafaran
Camerata chapter 23 . 4/19/2006
It was great ! I loved it ! :)
Angelic Bladez chapter 23 . 4/19/2006
This really was wonderfully done. It was written well and was pleasant to read. I honestly did love how the story ended and just the storyline in general. Well done.

Angelic~Bladez
TheLions'PaleProtector chapter 19 . 4/12/2006
I really liked this story, it's cute, for lack of a better word. I love the Sev/Hermoine pairing, I think they make a great couple. And that part where Fred and George married the Patil twins and arranged to have their babies twins and concieved at the same time, born on April Fools' Day of all days was absolutely hilarious, and fitting. The two times in this chapter when it said Sev and Hermoine were taking baby Theo for a walk I had this ridiculous image of Theo on a leash like a pet with the straps circling his arms legs and middle tho- I had a laugh or two at that though I kno that wasn't your idea at all, haha. Good story so far!
Elena chapter 23 . 4/3/2006
Very well crafted. Good read. Thanks!
Zenia chapter 10 . 3/26/2006
Hee! The caterpillar book was the very first book I ever read. _V
Arime Setta chapter 23 . 3/24/2006
Aw... absolutely wonderful... very touching story. I loved every bit!
humancompany chapter 23 . 3/4/2006
WOW!

i laughed, i cried, i cringed, i growled. but most of all i loved. i loved ur story! it was, is and always will be amazing!

HC
phoenix on ice chapter 23 . 3/2/2006
absolutly beautiful and moving in ways most stories can only dream of. a wonderful read, well worth staying up to half one.
Alisa Adams chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
Hello!

I'm a french Gorl dan I want to know if I can traduce this fanfiction in french because I find it really brilliant ! I'm waiting for your answer.

Bye.

Alisa
Miss Wendy Malfoy chapter 23 . 2/12/2006
oh my god! i couldn't stop! LOL it's 3h25 already and i'm falling assleep!

anyway that's was a pure delight to read that precious fiction! ;)

cute! and funny!

cya

wendy
alto-saxophonist35 chapter 23 . 2/9/2006
OKay, I'm a tad bit confused...When was Edmund born? Didn't the third son die? I might have read over that...Or maybe not, I dont know. Anyways, I LOVED it! I've never read a story where they described the birth. That was interesting. That was a real twist making Arthur the Minister of Magic. I got real sad when it said the night after Albus gave his son his Hogwarts letter, he died. -sniff- that was so sad. Great job! I'm also reading your 'Hello Muddah, Hello Faddah' And I think your a real talented writer! Keep it up!

Mr Snibbles!
walkin-on-cloud-9 chapter 23 . 2/3/2006
Wow! I really love this story. It was more realistic, they didnt like each other,b ut they had to for the wizrding world. Really good. Keep it up.
Broken Black Rose chapter 23 . 1/13/2006
so sniff beautiful!sniff sniff *runs and sobs queitly in corner*
mekareami chapter 23 . 1/7/2006
I really enjoyed your story :) Nice twist from the MLC in not forcing marriage based on bloodlines
630 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »