Reviews for The Mating Game
OrionLuckyStar chapter 23 . 5/10/2005
this was a fairly interesting fic... sshg is the best... but yeah... didnt the third child die?... ill have to go back and re-read that part...
zafaran chapter 5 . 3/14/2005
{snicker} The letters were a wonderful touch. Well done. Zafaran
AchillesMonkey chapter 23 . 2/9/2005
Wow! I really liked this story. One of the better Marriage Law ones. Technically, it's not a Marriage Law one, but it is still good.
Maryx chapter 23 . 1/5/2005
I'm sorry that I didn't review for any of the earlier chapters, but I was just to lazy and I wanted to go on with the story.

Your story is incredible. The characters are believable, the language is nice and the plot is realistic (and that's high praise ;) )

You managed to make me laugh one minute and sad the other.

I didn't think I would ever find any other convincing Hermione/Snape ships, as I am usually a bit sceptic concerning this ship, but you convinced me.

Well done,

Maryx
ashlitamalfoy chapter 23 . 12/23/2004
Excellent. Very clever and well-written. Please write more.
Rachel Weasley chapter 23 . 11/8/2004
Very Interesting. I loved it. It seemed quite unusual to me though. Just how everyones paired up. I liked how Hermione just didn't like Snape, then after time passed, she just fell in love. It shows you that even if your ugly on the outside and sometimes quite rude, that you can find love in those who are like that. I very much enjoyed it. It is one of my very favorites. I'm going to go check out your other story and see if I like those.
LindayBella chapter 23 . 9/8/2004
Well... this story was... intersting. Very different to say the least. I'm sorry to say that I agree with Shadow: You had a nice plot idea going on here, but sadly, in turned into "The Maternity Diaries". You could have played so much with this story, girl! Both characters where OOC... I think Hermione lacked the drive and the strenght we love so much about her, and Severus started somewhat dry to turn into Fluffy Snape! all of the sudden... As for their relationship, it evolved too quickly, too "tacitly". How did they fall in love? WHY did they fall in love? -I personally don't think a child is enough to bring two people together, if it was, there wouldn't be so many divorces in the world- Oh well. Nice try, though. The writing in general was very good. Don't get discouraged! I hate to say things like these but I myself as a writer apreciate real criticism, so I hope you won't be too mad... _ Keep on writing. You've got the skills!
mionemalfoy7 chapter 23 . 9/7/2004
oww... that's SO cute! I loved the fanfiction, congratulations

keep doing a good job, huh?

:-)
AddisonRae chapter 23 . 8/29/2004
*tear*

Beautiful. Very moving. I especially loved the pregancy scene where she screamed at him, threatening near castration. I've seen the video of my own birth, and it was pretty close to home.

-AddisonrAe
Ash chapter 18 . 8/25/2004
wow
melissa chapter 23 . 8/25/2004
Wonderful story from start to finish. Thank you for a most enjoyable read.
anonymoustwin chapter 3 . 8/14/2004
Just a small point for chapter two, about twins. Fred and George, as well as Parvati and Padma are identical twins. It's not identical twins, but fraternal twins who run in families, therefore it's a bit strange for Hermione, the "know it all", to expect lots of twin babies in the future.

Picky point, I know, but the story seems to be off to a great start. :)
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 23 . 5/21/2004
I like this stroy. It is good story.
Queen of the weird chapter 23 . 4/30/2004
AW
that was such a lovely story
and that was the perfect ending
congratulations on writing an excellent story
Mistress del Mare chapter 5 . 4/30/2004
lol. nice letters! i can't wait to see what their marriage is gunna be like!
630 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »