Reviews for The Mating Game
Good chapter.
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 1 . 7/10
Interesting story.
Oceans Night chapter 18 . 1/19
I'm not entirely sure that you will even get this review with how old the story is but I just wanted to say that for the first time ever there is finally a realistic description of giving birth! Thankyou for that! Very accurate and relatable. I've had 5 babies and pregnant with#6 so I'm well aware of what labour is like
wine witch chapter 22 . 9/20/2021
Thank you for this wonderful story!
lachender chapter 12 . 1/15/2021
Their behaviour seems a bit off, Hermione behaves very selfishly, while Severus is showing the over the top patience. Hermione proposed to him, it was her choice to marry him and not someone else, and she couldn't even manage to kiss her husband first for weeks? She snaps at him, she thinks that he is manipulating her, but to what end? What would be the point of it? And why does she want to get pregnant so fast. While it is the goal of their marriage because of the law, I don't see how getting pregnant faster would be of benefit. It is not like she married him because she wanted a child. This way it is not her fault for not having one, so what's the rush?
But mainly I'm worried that they are getting more and more ooc with every chapter.
lachender chapter 5 . 1/15/2021
That's an interesting turn of the Marriage Law. I'm looking forward to see how it goes from here.
The only thing that seemed a bit ooc was the 'attachment parenting' part. While I have no doubt that Hermione would be a good mother, I don't think she would be the kind of mother that can't separate from the child and deprives said child of the ability to learn to communicate to other grown ups and children better.
Besides, considering that Snape would be busy teaching for the most of the day, it would deprive her of the ability to study and work, which again seems very OOC for Hermione. I would expect her to be more of a rational mother type.
Lady Sundowne chapter 11 . 11/23/2020
I'm not trying to be hypercritical here, but your characters are complete opposite in their OOC. You have Hermione as the snarky, rude one and Severus just taking it. After she rudely told him to just show it to her I can't see him calmly saying "yes dear"and then asking her not to get mad at him. After they've been married several years maybe, but not now in the beginning when they don't know each other. But this is just my opinion, probably one of many.
Artisticmom2 chapter 23 . 11/5/2020
A very sweet story!
Jen chapter 1 . 4/18/2020
I really enjoyed this story. I really liked how Snape was with this family.
630 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »