Reviews for The Mating Game
Opal chapter 4 . 8/25/2015
Why did she get second class and not first that's not right that a female got second while a male got first
Opal chapter 3 . 8/25/2015
2 sets of Weasley twins oh the chaos
Guest chapter 2 . 8/8/2015
Forced breeding rape no matter how it's cushioned.
Guest chapter 23 . 6/18/2015
:-)
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 23 . 11/22/2014
Hmm. interesting story.
Guest chapter 23 . 9/29/2014
Perfect
Claire chapter 23 . 6/18/2014
Absolutely loved it! Can't wait to see what else you wrote. I love the fact that it took time for Hermione and Severus to really love each other and it was not all fairy tail and madly in love. Great great piece of work!
odogoddess chapter 22 . 6/7/2014
That was a very sweet and involving story. Thank you for sharing it.
mama123 chapter 13 . 12/21/2013
Hi there. Even though ur story is nice, I feel ur hermione is out of character. She is being an ungrateful and immature little teen. The hermy of the book is compationate and sensible, generous and loving. This hermy is nothing like her. The books hermy has shown more respect and genuine consideration to snape , who was nasty in the book. This severus is being genuinely nice and still herm is being a b... . If it were ginny or lavender or someone else then it would have made much more sense. Other than this ur story is good.
marisamarinee chapter 23 . 11/17/2013
Awe stop making me cry like a baby :') in cried so hard when you said Dumbledore died. Ohh hormones
marisamarinee chapter 22 . 11/17/2013
Awe this had me tearing up
eliwin chapter 23 . 11/17/2013
Okay I know it has been a long time since you wrote this but I just found it and read it all in one night. This was a great read thank you for writing it.
marisamarinee chapter 15 . 11/16/2013