Reviews for Swordplay
ITS BEEN 8 YEARS
Arella Kinder chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
7 years is plenty of suspense... Does this story still exsist?
0namakiza0 chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
I can't seem to find you on lj- can you send me a link? Please?

THANKS SO MUCHHH~~~!
Tiaara chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
hii um tis story is great! but can eu like send me the link to songbirdjen? cuz i cant seem to find her
FreakEY chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
I understand a little but continue please! n_n
EXtremeBRICK chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
WAT THE F DID HE HAV
Account-Is-No-Longer-Active chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
I love this story (read the whole version on your lj) and I hope you add more too it.
Obsessedperson chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
update plz !
Tanya chapter 1 . 4/29/2004
That was great, you have me dieing to know whats next, please update!
Karashi chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
Me: You know, I've read almost every butch/buttercup fic here in and this one just... nears perfection. *sighs* I actually went to your live journal and printed it so I could read it anytime I wanted...
Irlan: That is scary... are you going into obsession mode again?
Me: *grins happily* And if I am?
Irlan: *shakes head* I pity songbirdjen...
Me: *growls* *locks Irlan in charrie closet* Anyway... songbirdjen-sama you are an incredible writer! XD Although there are times when you write really long sentences, and it makes it difficult for the reader to understand the thoughts. But damn, even with that the fics you write are AWESOME!
Some Mad Person chapter 1 . 1/7/2004
Said it before, and I'll say it again (having read the entire fanfic on your LJ), this will put all the other Butch/BC fanfics here to shame.
Zyzychyn chapter 1 . 12/31/2003
jen? jen-jen. I love this fic and all but what's up with Best Kept Secret? And more of the being moody series?
Ivygreen chapter 1 . 11/23/2003
I posted a review earlier but it didn't show up. I just love . NOT! :P

Anyway, what I said was that this story is a lot darker than what you normally write. Nevertheless, I kinda like it. I'll visit your lj sometime and read the rest of this when I have time; I'm kinda busy these days and too tired to even write my own fics, far less read and review other people's work. But I'll do my best.

I agree that the standard of writing on this section has gone down totally. I was on 'vacation' from writing for about six weeks, and when I came back, I was shocked at the bilge that most people had been posting over that time frame.

I have to say that I normally hate PPG/RRB pairings, but you're the one author of those fics who can write a decent story about the blues, or reds, but especially the greens...with proper spelling and grammar and everything...and make me want to read more. For me, that's saying a lot. :D
Ivygreen chapter 1 . 11/23/2003
Yeah, this is darker than your usual stuff. I kinda like it, though. I'll try to read more of it on your lj when I have the time and energy...I'm so damn tired these days it's hard enough to write my own fics, far less read ones that others write.

Why haven't much people reviewed this yet? Well, you know how the crowd is here. Most of 'em are just too lazy to drop a review. And I agree with you, the standard of fics on this site has dropped WAY, WAY down...it's totally appalling.

(I'm not including myself in this assessment, of course. :D)
sbj chapter 1 . 11/2/2003
um, apparently i didn't make it clear. . . this is only a piece of the story-the entire thing is not and will not be posted on ; the whole thing is to be found at users/songbirdjen, due to quasi-sexually explicit scenes & general weird stuff like that.

anyway, that was just to clarify. good to see this story is so popular :P (denotes sarcasm)