Reviews for Seiya no Kinen
rycchan chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Beautiful fic! Great work on how you portray Aoshu and Megumi. ;)

Aww. Aoshi remembers his (short) time with Megumi. How sweet! xD

Totally going on my faves list!

Thanks for writing this!

Ry-chan :D
Thief Rikku chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
A very gorgeous one-shot fic. ( T_T) I almost cried. *sniff* The parts that got me emotional were everytime the past came up. That's what's so beautiful about the relationship between Aoshi and Megumi. Both share a dark past that they can't forget but together, they'll be able to create a future to make up for it *spills tears*

Very pretty scenery with the sakura petals and all. Lovely moment. How about a continuation thereafter? _ Can't get enough of Aoshi/Megs!

This goes onto the pile of gorgeous fav. fanfics of mine! *checkmark*
Rissi-Sama chapter 1 . 2/25/2004
good job again!...I really do enjoy your fiction!write more
hakubaikou chapter 1 . 12/29/2003
Beautifully done. Although before visiting Shrine of Ice and Fire, I would have never thought of Aoshi and Megumi as a pair, the characterizations in your fic seemed plausible enough to me.
Really enjoyed the understated tone of this. I find subtle romances so much more satisfying than the romance fics in which the characters fling themselves at each other in ridiculously OOC acts of heated passion. The little moments mean so much more. And what the characters *don't* say is as important as what they do.
Subtle and sweet without being sickeningly WAFFy. Insightful looks into both character's mindsets. I enjoyed this.
dumdeedum chapter 1 . 10/29/2003
I like this short piece very much. Aoshi and Megumi are very much in character. I look forward to your prequel set during Kanryuu's time.
haibara chapter 1 . 10/29/2003
Thank for writing a A/Meg glad to see your next worl ~ and,thank for your permission
ReAcH chapter 1 . 10/24/2003
hiya! excellent piece you have here D i love it. it's simple and perfectly captured their emotions on that particular scene. and thanks for the link! _ i checked it out, and i was definitely surprised when i saw that Aoshi actually grew his hair! did you notice that too? and he really looks great in coat and tie. _ i think that would be all from me. hope you'll make more A/Meg fics! Longlive A/Meg shippers!
spanglemaker chapter 1 . 10/24/2003
Aw, this is such a lovely piece! It's very well-written; it actually brought tears to _my_ eyes! LOL. You've pulled off the characterization quite nicely, there. : )

By all means, do develop this if you can!
BarbaraSheridan chapter 1 . 10/24/2003
I like this. I saw that short piece on the Miburo site too and have been thinking of using that for an A/Meg fic too. Not that particular day but one maybe in the 10th year of the Meiji.

Great minds think alike, ne?:-D
Kyris chapter 1 . 10/24/2003
*gapes*

That was beautiful! :D Glad to see you join the little "exclusive club" (Ehehehehe...)

But seriously now. I think you captured their characters very well, and the descriptions were just gorgeous.

*tries hard not to be envious*
ayanamiyuy chapter 1 . 10/23/2003
new aoshi/meg fic, yay!

i'm glad, there are only few...

i like how you make them in character. well, i hope you can continue this. i think it has a potential.
kris chapter 1 . 10/23/2003
very nice and well written. i look forward for another fic
LongwindedGirl chapter 1 . 10/23/2003
Clique eh? I guess that's what we are now. We're really too funny, all of us pulling double or triple duty writing fics of the Aoshi/Megs style :-)

Thank you for the site plug, btw. Would you like a link from the shrine to this fic? Or is this a contest entry in which case I will hold off on links for a while...

Anyways... this is a lovely idea and it sounds like it could lead to something more. Or not :-)

Either way... looking forward to whatever else you have up your sleeve!

IceandFiregirl chapter 1 . 10/23/2003

Thank you for the site plug, btw.

Longwinded-girl
IceandFiregirl chapter 1 . 10/23/2003

Thank you for the site plug, btw.

Longwinded-girl