Reviews for A Good Influence
Darkspider chapter 10 . 3/1/2011
Sora's like... the Energizer Bunny on crack and after he had eaten Willy Wonka's candy factory. But in a good way! Haha! I liked that he got along well with Leon and even with his mother! Riku is still currently a lost cause... XD But I do wonder if Riku will be wondering and maybe a biiiiit jealous when he realizes that Sora's not at his house bothering him and to make things worse, had spent the night at Leon? Rawr. I can see the cat-fight now.

D I know this fic hasn't been updated but what kind of a reader am I if I didn't leave a review and just added your fic to my fav list? Hehe. *adds happily*
PhoenixfromtheFlame chapter 10 . 3/13/2010
And seeing as its been so long since you updated i guess this story is never going to be updated again? pity. hope you someday some back to it. :)
Avatrenai chapter 10 . 4/8/2007
luv it!
Steel Heart chapter 10 . 3/27/2007
Hm... could Sora be adopted? D Since Kairi and he close in age and don't look alike and with what Leon's mom absentmindedly said it could be true *sing song voice* m I want to see some more SoraxLeon ...Uhh... what the,... I believe the Sora in your story's talkative slightly randomness personality is rather contagious.
Plepel chapter 9 . 12/27/2006
Don't listen to the leon/sora shippers! It should be Riku/Sora, no doubt :D I wuv u! Write more!
Plepel chapter 10 . 12/27/2006
OMG. This is one of the most amazing stories I have ever read. Why have you not updated? It is 6 months since your last chapter! Write more!

I LOVE Sora's Personality! O.o

If you ever get this, write to me

I will also have an account on here with the name "Plepel"
evilgoddess1990 chapter 10 . 11/16/2006
aw, so cute!

u need to update faster!

i love this story!

udpate soon.

-evilgoddess1990 loves ya
Julian chapter 10 . 10/23/2006
Nuu! I like the story *sniffles * *read the part about people not caring about the story no more* There are like no good stories i swear on ff Cept for a few good ones, like yours *huggles* pwease continue? Yay 3 *his way of approving the fic*
lordkagome chapter 10 . 8/26/2006
omg! I love it! please update soon! please! I need more! hurry!
yllom21 chapter 10 . 8/18/2006
Interesting story! I enjoyed how you wrote the charecters although I'm missing Yuffie and Cloud. Nice job and cute story. I adore it.
Zerya chapter 10 . 7/12/2006
i love your story,could you make the pairing leon/sora?
littlekittykat chapter 10 . 7/9/2006
“What if there was an earthquake?” He mused. “That’d be pretty scary. Or a poltergeist ghost thing-person! Or a crazy axe murderer-wait, are axe murderers allowed to use other weapons? I mean, you never heard of like… a spoon murderer! Or a fork murderer!” He paused. “A SPORK murderer!”XD That sounds like something I would say when I'm feeling particularly loopy. Great story! Luv all the humor so I hope you keep some of it there even when the story gets all angst-y and sad.
Shayche chapter 10 . 7/3/2006
!

It's good to see this updated. (: I thought that you had completely given up on it or something. LOL.

:D Enjoyed the chapter immensely, please give us more?
mintin chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
lovelovelovelovelove
KH2Gurl2006 chapter 10 . 6/26/2006
I love this story! But...could you update a little sooner for your readers? I'll give you cookies cakes and candy!