Reviews for English symphony
Angelina K chapter 10 . 5/26/2008
It wouldn't let me review the final chapter, because apparently I've reviewed it before! I thought some of it seemed quite familiar. ;) Well, either way, I liked it the second time around probably as much as I did the first time, and anything with Virgil as the main character has me as a fan anyway! :) Nicely done quiller! Wish I got to sit in the first class lounge at Heathrow, that would make my life!
Angelina K chapter 6 . 5/26/2008
Oh dear, I only have one thing to say: MEN! tsk tsk!
Angelina K chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
Yes! Haven't even finished reading it yet and already I'm happy. Virgil is evidently going to get paired up with a girl on horseback. Doesn't get much better than that!
Elsa J chapter 11 . 3/29/2008
I love this story, and the character of Amanda. I've long suspected Penny had a wicked since of humour, her pranks were quite funny.

Back to Virgil's question to Penny, 'how come you never married'.

Why not write a love story for Penny as part of this series, (not Jeff please he's too old for her) it would be a chance to develop her character further.
Hobbeth chapter 11 . 10/23/2004
A beautiful, well written story. I really enjoyed reading it.
quiller chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
Author's note. If you would like to hear some of the music referred to in this story then check out the same story on .com Look in Quiller's section of TB2's hangar and you will see music links on chapters 4 (Largo) and 7 (Legato)
Chibimax chapter 11 . 7/26/2004
this is the best romance story i ever had read ! i like this story so must that i'm going to put it in my Fav. stories. keep it up ;)
Clark959 chapter 11 . 1/26/2004
Great story. I love that you're connecting them to other stories. I hope that you continue the series.
JoTracy123 chapter 11 . 11/17/2003
i love this story. i still can't believe that penelope set Virgil up with an old School friend of hers. this stor was good keep it up
Lady Viva chapter 11 . 10/30/2003
BRAVO! Now, that is my kind of symphony!

What a delight to read such a lucious Virgil story, and what a fabulous lady for him. Quiller, I love your stuff!

Write on!
CharlieCaller chapter 11 . 10/26/2003
Hey, nice story! Took me some time to read, but it was worth it, for sure! I think I'll have to go and read "Sights Unseen" now, to see what i've been missing there. Nice piece of writing, I look forward to "Family Ties," the following installment.
Assena chapter 11 . 10/26/2003
Hey! This fic is pretty cool! I like it! _ It's very nice having just Virgil, and you certainly know your subject well. I look forward to a continuation of this. And thanks for all the help with my own fic, much appreciated. I'm sorta of thinking on it now, but I don't know. Well, anyway, it's all good! I like the use of musical terms for the chapter titles.

Oh! I just had a good idea! Well, I'll dash off now, toodles!
nikki-browneyes chapter 11 . 10/25/2003
Great story. I really liked the character Amanda. Penny with her pranking days were funny. I could never imaging her like Gordon. I always enjoy a fic when it's about Virgil.

Looking forward to Family ties.
Angelina K chapter 11 . 10/24/2003
Hey! I really liked that! You write very well, quiller, and I always love stories that involve a lot of Virgil :) Keep up the great work! That must be the first time I've read a whole, more than a single chapter-type story in one sitting. It was hooking :)
AngelMouse5 chapter 11 . 10/24/2003
What a lovely story!

Thanks for the little spot in your disclaimer, nice to know my work is appreciated.

this was really well written. You've fleshed out Virgil really well, and made Amanda a great character.

I've often wondered how the others cope with bad situations and what they do when they are really injured and want to recover away from the stress of the island, you've done it really well.

Good work!