Reviews for Soul Calibur 2: A Bond of Souls and Swords
YingLovatic025 chapter 8 . 4/21
Pls.. make a sequel about it..
Celestial Zodiac chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
This story is good but not done with it yet. I will finish it soon.
pawprint0110 chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
Awesome story! you should write a sequel!
everglow chapter 8 . 9/14/2005
i thought it was awesome!i think u should make another story, leading on to see if the lost souls r returned!i hope u do and i bet it would be as awesome as this story!
DevaGlenn chapter 8 . 12/31/2004
Ooh. :3 I like this... But man you had me tense. I thought you were really gonna kill Yunsung. ; I'm glad you didn't tho, I might've ended up crying if ya did.. Cuz I'm a sap like that. lol Anywho, i love it! i want a sequel. XD
EmmaDee30 chapter 8 . 11/23/2004
I LOVE THIS STORY! I hope you make another one... I gotta see what else happens! Keep writing, because that is the best story I have ever read. Truly!
Lee3 chapter 8 . 11/1/2004
It's about freakin' time you finished this thing! You left me suspense for months at a time. All that aside, great fic, good luck on others.

schmalstieg chapter 8 . 11/1/2004
OMG! I really loved this story!

Soul Claibur 2 is the best game beside Tekken games!

This was a really great chapter and Story.

Good Job!

Keep up the great work!
closexyourxeyes chapter 7 . 8/20/2004
Dude, ur story rocks! Not just chapter 7. But please have Yunsung and Talim together. They are my fav characters! They are a perfect match! When are you gonna finish the next chapter? I can't wait! Gr...well, ya. Ur rilly good at making stories. I'm new here, so i'm not sure if you can, but when you finish the next chapter please send me a message or e-mail me at
DevaGlenn chapter 7 . 6/27/2004
Damn... Now you've got me curious... -_-; As for favorite character, Yunsung, no doubt about that. He's just so cool... I can't wait to figure out what happens! Oh yeah, in this story, Maxi's a close second on my favorites list... But I still love Yunsung, yes, I'm a girl... If I wasn't... I'd be a bit worried... O.o
schmuck chapter 7 . 4/27/2004
hey this was a really good story and i loved it so much, which is why you should continue it! lol, because you are doing so well, and if you don't continue then it wouldn't make any sense! lol so please continue.
hyperactive forever chapter 7 . 4/21/2004
in SCII my fav character is either Mina or Taki, and i don't particularly like how either of them are potrayed in this story. but you can't please all of the people all of the time, so you have to settle with some of the people some of the time. i guess in this fav character would have to be cassandra, because talim just irks me for some reason, don't know why. update soon..._
Dynamis chapter 7 . 4/18/2004
First review to this story. I'm impressed. My fav char here is Maxi.(luck little *CENSORED*)Yunsung desreved it. It was his fault. Seriously though Update soon.
Siegy chapter 7 . 4/17/2004
My favorite charcter is Talim and I like how this is 've got me just itching to read the next chapter.I think you'd be able to publish a book!Keep up the good work!Remember I'll be waiting.;)
Lord Pyro chapter 7 . 4/16/2004
Good new chapter, I like it! So I was right about the pairings, WOO! I like them, although...Maxi/Cassandra is a little weird, ah whatever, the story has my favorite pairing, Talim and Yunsung, so that's good.
My favorite characters are most definately Talim and Yunsung, hands down.
Anyhoo, good update, I like it. Hey, if you wanna, read my fic, Souls Intertwined-The Four Soul Shards. Anyway, yeah, um...UPDATE SOON!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »