Reviews for The White Warrior and The Angel of Destruction
tcl7189 chapter 19 . 6/13/2008
I TOTALLY LOVED THIS ONE ALSO! I can see why the characters are all like your children...GREAT GREAT WORK!
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 19 . 6/9/2008
Holy crap.. yes there is definatly going to be a sequel! I loved this so f*ing much.. no doubt about it!

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 18 . 6/9/2008
Omg.. Kaoru is going to end up in the middle of it, just like Tomoe. And Now I have my answer, Tomoe was in this. ty! Anywasy.. this is totally kickass... majorly! I hear there is a sequel! Consider it done! youll hear of me soon enough!

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 17 . 6/9/2008
Its kind of funny seeing Kaoru talking like a child. But really! Iw ant a Kenshin doll! lol. Kaoru sure is a smart one though D

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 16 . 6/8/2008
M.. In ways I saw that coming! Lol. But boy.. that moment btw Hiko and Kenshin was heart warming XD Oddly that last scene witht eh evil chick and Kaoru reminded me of a yuri pairing.. o_o Especially when she said Kaoru tasted good XD lmfao Oh how my mind wanders! Dont mind me.. D excellent story as usual!

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 15 . 6/8/2008
Psh Kenshin is still alive. No need for the tears! *rolls eyes*

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 14 . 6/8/2008
And there is hope! yayy! Lets all hope that Yahiko is alright though...

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 13 . 6/8/2008
O.. I must say this is getting VERY interesting! Keep up the great work! D So I must as again, Tomoe wasnt in Kensins life in this fic?

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 12 . 6/8/2008
Whaha! Sajoro is ok! And Toki.. o this is going to be good XD

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 11 . 6/8/2008
Holy shit that was cool _ GO KENSHIN GO!

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 10 . 6/8/2008
Omg... I antisipated and yet saw this coming... Omg! YAHIKO! _ That was awesome as usual...

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 9 . 6/8/2008
Lmao Catshit omlets.. Nice. Anyways I WAS TOTALLY MOVED by Kenshins praposal.. very moving T_T I love it!

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 8 . 6/7/2008
well there was a turn I wasnt quite expecting XD But I love it none the less! Keep up the awesome work!

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 7 . 6/7/2008
Holy f*ing shit.. that was a load to think about.. kick ass though.. o_o Keep up the great work... Man that lady is just cursed.. who would of know she loved Kenshin. Imagion his reaction to her, Kaorus.. oh boy _

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 6 . 6/7/2008
wow.. Kenshin sure is scary when hes mad. Lol. I almost blanked on who Seujiro chan was! *gasp* Until that little detail, I would of asked who it was. Lol. anyways, If I havent told you, this fic is totally kick ass. Please keep up the awesome work! I love this so much _