Reviews for Forget Me Not: A Story of Broken Promises
Xiaou Nem chapter 1 . 4/19
I like this back story. Excellently portrayed.
xXMoonlitSorrowsXx chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
Oh I just love how you wrote their brotherly love but also Salazar's sorrow. So good. I love it.
doctorwhomanic chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
ASDFGHJKL why are you so awesome?!
AllieOfGreenGables chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
I'm not quite certain why the characters here are listed as Voldemort and James Potter, but this is very, very good. Although I usually dislike melancholy pieces (because they make me cry and I don't like crying, naturally), I felt that this was worth it due to the quality of the piece.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Type your review here...
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
WTF? Could this story be any more self-contradictory?

"There is no good or evil." "They call me evil. I no longer deny it."

WTF?

"There is only choice, and the gray area in between." "I reside, most certainly in something black."

WTF?

Gryffindor breaks Slytherin's sword, but it is Gryffindor that gets pierced through the heart? When Gryffindor is acknowledged as the better swordsman?

WTF?

Slytherin completely forgets why he came and fought in the first place because of two sharp-tongued women? If they're that sharp-tongued why didn't they give him a good talking to before the fights (plural)!

WTF?

He came back to the school, reconciled, yet left his boobytrap in place as a time-bomb for some future generation?

WTF?

Last, but by no means least, Helga and Rowena have no objection at all to allowing a betrayer and murder to run their school?

moon on the willow chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
I happened to read its Chinese translation and was impressed deeply by its magnificent epic touch. An underestimate work-judged from the reviews it got.
kerosene v e i n s chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
I've been interested in the Founders for a while now, but I've gotta say, this is by far the best story I've read about them. You've shown new sides to the four that I had never expected to see and done it brilliantly. You are, clearly, an incredibly talented writer and I am heading over to read all your other work right now.

The only thing that looks a bit off to me is the pairing- Voldemort & James P. I don't know how that is relative to the fic, but Kudos for writing such a strong and moving piece!
Meme0 chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
Amazing. Very beautiful & well-written, as always. It made me cry. .( Poor Godric.

I never really imagined Godric & Salazar facing off in the end. It has never been mentioned, I think (Though I'm far from sure. The founders hadn't intrigued me much before.

Anyway, I loved it. A favourite!
achillies-eel chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
...And so Slytherin walked through the infamous veil, taking the place of Sirius Black in another world, and another place. How ironic. :) Amazingly well done, again, though I doubt I should be amazed.
WishfulThinking8 chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
This. was. amazing!

Really sad somehow, fantastic piece, really!

I love the UU series alose, but haven't reviewed yet.

You rock xD
JustAnotherCrazyWriter chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
Wow, this is so amazing and brilliant, you almost had me in tears believe it or not! Especially at the Veil part... ( So sad. I really loved this story.
Shealtiel chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
It's brilliant, I love it. I'm speechless to say anymore... but it's beautiful.

xox

Shealtiel
YuriyTalaIvanov chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
aw! that's soo sad! i dont like that girl that threw herself onto slytherin though *scowls*
Your Better Half chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
Even four years later, I still adore this story. I still love Godric and Salazar's tragic friendship, and the terrible way it had to end. I love how Salazar wasn't evil, and how Godric wasn't really perfect, either. And just... it's so... Helga and Rowena and the other two and yeah...

Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful, wonderful job.