Reviews for Right Up Close
beakanoma chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Wow. Dark ending. Not bad. Just...dark.
icehockey34 chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
this fic was instantaneous! well, to put it mildly... it's great! i only read this just the other day and i already love your works! keep it up!
icehockey34 chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
banks'-gurl-99 chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
wow! I like it! I just found this story. is it just a one shot? I hope not u have me hooked.
cc chapter 1 . 11/24/2003
how is this completed?
lil badass chapter 1 . 10/30/2003
um...could u update ur buffy/lostboys please?...pretty please?
alienated lycanthrope chapter 1 . 10/27/2003
This one was definitely different, wasn't it? Does the 2nd person thing work? You know, I think it kinda does... It works to put the reader in Adam's place, better than third, or maybe even first person could have done. Your dialogue is always bang-on; you're better at it than I, that's for sure. And you manage to get right down to those dark little childhood corners we all have, where everything is scary and cold. His father's words seem very... real, is the best I can do right now, I'm afraid. And his brother... did Danny have a equally rocky relationship with Phil? If not, that would make it extra interesting, because you don't often see that in stories, though it happens in reality often enough. I'm not sure about the ending, though it's written so very well. I just see nothing that points to Adam harbouring that kind of aggression; more the victim type who would never harm another being. But then, perhaps he's just complex. This fic was jarring, like a cold shower, but I loved it, of course. You truly wear the MD fanfiction crown with style, my dear. Kudos.

lycanthrope
Dana chapter 1 . 10/26/2003
I was chuckling while reading the note. Leave it to me to do everything different ;). Star I've only seen you call him Danny. WHere's the other half of this fandom? Kidding. Banks angst is fun. Never thought I'd see you writing it though ;). Interesting fic
whitefoxgirl chapter 1 . 10/26/2003
*Wow.* That was incredibe. Very different from most Charlie/Adam stuff out there. As a hopeless Adam fan I very much appreciated this new take on a very old plot device (namely, Adam-angst). And also, thank you so much for not making his brother a heartless bastard! Great story!
anne918 chapter 1 . 10/24/2003
wow, Great chapter! I could feel Adams emotions. That was so good. I can't find words. AMAZING STORY!
NYgoldfish54 chapter 1 . 10/24/2003
Since I'm on a reviewing streak (3 in five minutes) I'll do this one too!

Well written. I enjoy Bankst. Most of the time. I'm not always a huge fan of those *really* Bankstie ones that make you want to run into the kitchen and slice your wrists so it will all end quickly. Those have to be *really* well-written.

I wrote one called Behind Blue Eyes. It's an attempt at angst. It's not too good though, as it was my first ever true slashy/angsty one shot. Maybe I should write another one? I'm sort of inspired now...nah, too much other crap to do for now...

Anyway, a good dose of Bankst does the soul some good. I guess my soul is replenished for the day, huh?

Great story. Sequel, maybe? Who knows? Hm? *pouts...smirks...winks*

Have a kick ass day...

-Kristine
Moonlight Phoenix1 chapter 1 . 10/24/2003
I...am...speechless.

I loved the last two lines. Loved them loved them loved them!

This is going on my favourite's for sure.

Sequel? *makes puppy dog eyes* Please?

That's all I have to say.
KShyne99 chapter 1 . 10/24/2003
Wow. You're so talented it's unbelievable. And this story completely made me cry. I love Adam, he's my favorite, and I love that you made him and his brother close. I think that the way you portrayed his life was perfect. Great job! This is going on my favorite stories!
ofluvandblood chapter 1 . 10/23/2003
Since this was written for me, I have to say how touched I am. :-D But really, I rather enjoyed it. Adam's thoughts are very rough, emotionally, and it hurt to read, but that just means you got the point across.

The style, so different from what you normally do, was a nice twist, too. Thank you, Stalker.
juniorvaristy chapter 1 . 10/23/2003
omg. omg omg omg omg! that was so good! what was charlie's reaction when he hit him? ok well i guess thats supposed to be left up to me. *sigh* im gonna go let my imagination wander D great job!