Reviews for No
daswunderkid12 chapter 4 . 10/15/2014
Please come back to this some day. It's far too good to be left abandoned
daswunderkid12 chapter 7 . 1/27/2014
I know it's been forever, but you GOTTA complete this story.
Miracleboy5200 chapter 6 . 7/9/2013
I write this letter in the hopes of encouraging you not to give up on you Fanfiction story of Neon Genesis Evagelion, "No".

You have created a very epic and compelling story from one of my favorite anime's of all time. The innovative thinking, combining the Manga elements in this timeline is nothing short of amazing: Asuka finally trying to find her atonement by getting a second chance to have the relationship, Which I believe she was too afraid to explore in the series, while at the same time, have one of my favorite characters Shinji experiencing memories of a life that never happened, and all the while their reality is constantly shifting more and more into an alternate reality, where the outcome is now uncertain for both our heroes and the new couple…I mean you cannot get a reader more into a piece of good storytelling like that anymore! You're nothing short than a master storyteller.

I find myself constantly wondering if, this time around, the ending is going to be similar to what happened in The End of Evangelion or is something completely different going to happen?

My only question is: Why haven't you completed it?

For a while I find myself coming back here and seeing this story is still incomplete. Is there going to be a conclusion to this great tale you have created?

If not, please tell me how you were planning to end it. I would really, as a fan, like to know what your overall ending was going to be.

You have a great talent and a fresh story such as this does not deserve to be forgotten.

Sincerely,

Miraclboy5200.
Miracleboy5200 chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Hououza

You have created a very epic and compelling story from one of my favorite anime’s of all time. The innovative thinking, combining the Manga elements in this timeline is nothing short of amazing: Asuka finally trying to find her atonement by getting a second chance to have the relationship she was too afraid to explore in the series, while at the same time, Shinji is experiencing memories of a life that never happened, and all the while reality is beginning to slip more and more into an alternate reality, where the outcome is now uncertain for both our heroes and the new couple…I mean you can’t buy good storytelling like that anymore! I find myself constantly wondering if, this time around, the ending is going to be better than what happened in The End of Evangelion.

My only question is: Why haven’t you completed it?

For two years I find myself coming back here and seeing this story is still incomplete and wondering if there is ever going to be a conclusion to this great tale. Are you planning on completing it? If not, please tell me how you planned to end it. I would really, as a fan, like to know what your overall ending was going to be.
Miracleboy5200 chapter 7 . 4/26/2012
Hououza

My only question is: Why haven’t you completed it?

P.S, if the problem with updating lies in time constraints, I’d be more than willing to offer my assistance.
Akiri chapter 7 . 8/19/2010
Great story. It's very interesting. Please update soon.
Greenfang chapter 7 . 6/7/2010
Great story! I know it's been 4 years since you updated, but please please consider giving the fans of this fic more! It's too good to let die!

Please!

Ja.

Greenfang.
Henry V chapter 7 . 5/23/2010
GREAT story. For the first time the rewrite focuses on Asuka, at least so i think. I love that. So...

Please, even after such a huge amount of time, even if you have a lot to do, even if your computer has died, do not let this one die. Such brilliance in writing is not encountered often enough, and every time it is, the hearts of readers all over the world rejoice.

The fact remains. This fic is destined for greatness. and so, in humble shame, egoistic as it sounds, I ask this of you.

yours sincerely,

Henry V
HopelessRomanticist chapter 7 . 2/15/2010
Hououza...

STOP KILLING ME WITH UNFINISHED STORIES

You write excellentley... but please please please can you finish this. The concept is great, as most "fix up the past"s are with Shinji, not Asuka.

"Don't make me destroy you"
Omgoth chapter 5 . 1/23/2010
I... am confused. Why didn't misato call rei as well? They had no way of knowing that they'd need to be synchronized when they fought the first time, yet misato wanted them to. And how did shinji know about asuka's past and vice versa? I doubt they told each other the complete histories of their lives, so how could they possibly know? And on top of that, even if they'd somehow gotten over those events, I doubt they'd want to share the details with random classmates, when they'd spent so much time and effort hiding their pasts from others.
Son Of A Bitch chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
come on you M%&/$ F&/#%&!

finish this shit i love it!
Daetor chapter 7 . 3/7/2008
This story is least to say odd and also very dark. Still, I think that you got the characters just right, considering the circumstances. Anyway, update soon, and I hope that this story will have a slightly happier ending compared to the original one-shot.
Anal Sewage chapter 7 . 3/1/2008
pretty good :D
BelleDayNight chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
Dark! I wouldn't have thought you has such morbidity within you! I guess one day I will have to watch this anime (if I happen to know anyone that has it on dvd that is...)

But this chapter definitely shows your potential/ability to write the dark and demented!
imperial guardsman chapter 7 . 10/2/2006
i've read this series before and as always it is a good use for idle time but i was wonderingif there were any updates on the horizion?

cheers,