Reviews for In Certain Company
Hariken Hero chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Good chapter. I like how Blake suggested Hunter to date Cam. But why make Cam a hypochondriac? No offense, but I feel Cam's grumpiness being exaggerated here.
welleg chapter 6 . 7/30/2007
Great story. I always love the Cam/Hunter interaction.
Marcus1233 chapter 6 . 4/26/2007
Gad! The first four was a bit of an eyestraining exercise. But you redeemed yourself in Chap 5. The paced had quickened. I like that.
Marcus1233 chapter 3 . 4/26/2007
Uhhm...Should I say it was good? Hmm...I dunno. Maybe I was so out off it...I wasn't exactly concentrating as I brisked through the fic.

It was horrendously long and trivial though. Gah! I got lost quite a few time. And it's dragging. I think I'm coming down with a headache.
jonoave chapter 6 . 8/8/2006
Oh my, that was the most awesome fic yet I've read! Excellent Cam-Hunter fic, and I'm really impressed by how you build the story up by including everyone else, and also a few new characters that add to the richness of the story. Your exploration of the characters and their thoughts are intense, and your description of their actions are amazing. Excellent fic, and a way to go cliffhanger ending. I'm heading straight for the sequel now.
Hieiko chapter 6 . 3/25/2006
Lovely and well-written story. :)
leatharegee chapter 6 . 12/30/2005
Oh god! What a cliffhanger! I can't wait to see where this is headed - What's Hunter going to do? Great job!
Thoundra chapter 6 . 12/14/2005
Need more details man definetly more details.
Hagar chapter 6 . 10/18/2005
In retrospect, Hunter's "Just like that" is the foreshadowing of the promise he made to Cam in the first half of "Colors of Forgiveness" (the "no sex" rule), with pretty much the same reasoning behind it, too.

Somewhere between the previous chapter and this is the point where Hunter's denail stops being amusing, and becomes scary.

First reading, when I reached the end of this and saw it's the last chapter, I swore. Then I found "Heat Of The Moment", and the rest of this series on your site.
Hagar chapter 5 . 10/18/2005
No, Hunter is not freaking out at all . He's just totally panicking.

"Friends don't ... change in front of each other, they don't use each other's silverware": this wouldn't apply to my bunch, but hey, a bunch of self-confident bi's is anything but normal.

And emails do get lost, especially party invitations, but that's beside the point.

The bedroom scene when Hunter's attraction to Cam finally comes to words is highly entertaining - or rather, the complete denial you gave Hunter is.

As of the moment things start heating on the floor, right up into the next part, I read it with my breath held. The paragraphs after the get out of the bar are - well - something.
Hagar chapter 4 . 10/17/2005
This story made me read every line ever so carefully like - well, can't think of a single other fanfic I read which required that much attention.

There are parts of this story - like Hunter's moment of revelation - that only make sense in like of the rest of "Weddings"; but mostly, it does look that "In Certain Company" was written before the prequels.

The conversation on the front porch: I keep debating with myself whether or not Cam acts like he already knows what Hunter is feeling. I can't tell, but i'm so not the expert on the subject. Either way, the realism is a killer.

The thing is, it isn't obvious what Hunter is feeling. As long as attraction is not mentioned (and so far, it wasn't) it could be just a hell of a friendship - seen it in real life. Then again, a lot of Cam's behaviour falls under that, too. ::shrugs:: Never understood this relationship thing.

Again, the realism is incredible.
Hagar chapter 3 . 10/15/2005
The ambiguity is a killer. This is my second reading so I already know how it ends - and Cam is acting way beyond deadpan about this. Hunter, on the other hand, is being so clueless it's sweet.
Hagar chapter 2 . 10/15/2005
Anna Mae is one memorable character, even among the sea of characters here.

Details, details... I think you convinced me never to get married.
Hagar chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
Seeing as I finally watched all of NS, I can go and review the stories that made me go watch that season. This story got the honour of being the first.

Up until Blake's questioning, I was sure that Hunter and Cam are already an established couple; which, I suspect, is what you were aiming at.

The bickering is hilarious. At this rate, i'm going with Cam's estimate of a single day.
The Chaotic Ones chapter 6 . 11/8/2004
OH F*C that was messed up! . if we werent sure there was more we would be pissed. We are going to read the sequel now. Wow, did you know that you have a WAY with dramatic boy on boy situations? Dang.