Reviews for Moving On
Mary chapter 1 . 4/14/2001
On a bit DigiFic reading binge... its earily in the morning so I'll review some others tomorrow after I get some sleep... but... Leto if you could please do post more that you have on this fic! _ I really do like it alot... *wants to know whats going to happen to poor Davis* Geez... I really like this fic. ; Usually I find letter fics to be boreing but this one is rather interesting (partilly credited to haveing digimon characters but mostly credited to your awesome writeing.) I sincerely doubt anyone else could have done a fic like this with much success. Good job Leto! _
Miss Black Dragon chapter 1 . 4/11/2001
EEP! Please, PLEASE! I'm begging you, PLEASE put some more up!

Oh yeah. I really liked that story. It looks like the beginning of a Jora.
Wings chapter 1 . 3/20/2001
very well written, and i seriously loved it. keep up the good work!
cali-chan chapter 1 . 2/5/2001
WAH! No, nononononono! You HAVE to continue this! I wanna know what happens! What's with the storm? Will Davis be stranded on the DW forever? You just *HAVE* to write more! -cali-chan.
Senorita Margarita chapter 1 . 2/1/2001
Wow, I'm impressed. This is my favorite story on Digimon so far, out of all the dozens and dozens I've read. I love it, it just flows so well, they're so amazingly in-character, I adore the letter wrtiting theme between Joe and Sora, it's different, and really creative, so would you please, please, please, continue it? I want to know what happens!
gyorklady chapter 1 . 2/1/2001
Ooh, cool! I like the letter-writing. *snickers* And poor Matt...
Spectrum chapter 1 . 1/6/2001
How do you do it? That ability you have to write each character so perfectly... it's amazing! _ Well, anyway, this is great... I'd love to see the rest of it... I really wanna know what happens to Davis and the others! _
ChnkyPnutBtr chapter 1 . 1/2/2001
omg! you NEEEEEEEED to finish this! Augh! -Chnky-
Otaku Pitcher chapter 1 . 1/1/2001
I am astonished. This is a great work. It, quite possibly, could be the best all around "after it's all over (AIAO as I call them)" fic I've ever read. As for a request, I have several, but the one I would love for you to write is an action adventure story with a few side pairings of Takari, Jyoumi, Taiora, and possibly a new character and Yamato? No yaoi or yuri though. I know it's a lot to ask for but, you are only digimon fanfiction author I could trust. I commend your efforts.
Aardwulf chapter 1 . 12/31/2000
Intriguing; I'd love to see what else you've written of this, if you'd care to post it. Using Joe and Sora's letters to move the story along was an interesting idea, one I've not seen utilised often. Wonderfully insightful and in-character, as always. Great job. :)
Jennifer chapter 1 . 12/31/2000
Great story! Write a sequel, please, I have to know what's going to happen.
SonicHunter chapter 1 . 12/30/2000

Miss Kaizer If Ya Nasty chapter 1 . 12/30/2000
Matt broke his leg? How sad! I can see him breaking into a house like that and do something stupid too. LOL Great story... I'm guessing there will be a sequel?
Peregrine chapter 1 . 12/30/2000
I want you to post...but then I don't, because this is an "open-ended" stroy and perhaps not meant to be finished. Great job, anyways...:)
TK Takaishi chapter 1 . 12/30/2000
Wow...I really liked this. Like, a lot. I liked the letter format, the little conversation between Joe and Sora. Gives it all this kind of normal-life feel, like everyone's moved on, and is getting on with their lives (just like you wanted to portray it). I smell a sequel. Maybe you should write a proper fic (not letters), about what's happening to the digital world.