Reviews for Into The Night
zoelee chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
Good grief! it's fabulous never have thought about this couple before but somehow I seem to always like alternative couples Wufei with anyone except Sally is just intriguing to read! they're so In character here too.
The Dream Whisperer chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
The way you put it, it makes perfect sense. I have never considered that Dorothy and Wufei could have a chance together, but you changed my mind on that.

Great job, hope you write more of these. This and 'Here Be Monsters' are lovely.
Hieiko chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
Lovely story, with good characterization. I never considered the Wufei/Dorothy pairing before, but this was really good.
mariel4000 chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
YEY! What a good story! Awesome!
rainjewel chapter 1 . 3/20/2004
Marvelous. I adore 5D. M...may I take my crack now or later?
Penbee of Treewood chapter 1 . 1/27/2004
Gorgeous! Lovely! Oh, I am at a loss for words!
This is just one of those pairs that I never thought much about (although they are the two GW characters I have perhaps liked for the longest), and it so, somehow, works. Or at least you make it work. What I like best about it is that Dorothy and Wufei seem to have a connection. Granted, I can perfectly see the similarities in character and attitude between the two (I was forced to defend them both from my sister's wrath, mind you, as they are two I like a lot, but she hated), but you make it become something more than similarities. And the symbolism, of snow, comets, etc was fabulous. A lot more thought than most fan authors put into their works (and believe me, I've read a lot of fanfic-a lot more than I've gotten the chance to review, I'm sorry to say...but anyway, back the the point). That's another thing. As an alternate pairing, you were forced to work harder to achieve your ends. As a result, its a well thought-out, wonderfully written, meaningful romance; not just another quick read about a favorite pair (not that there is anything wrong with those quick reads. I read those and like them too). But I digress.
Lovely story! Please write plenty more! If you write other characters as well as this, I'd read just about any one!
P.S. Thanks for a great day! Now pardon me while I go find more of your works to read. )
Sherabaroo chapter 1 . 12/17/2003
Great story! Never could imagine Dorothy and Wufei together but in your story, you make it sound like they were meant for each other, with their same outlook on life, its amazing! I hope you continue writing,especially more of this related couple becuz I'm starting to like the pair but either way I'm anxious for your next peice of work!
AikidoChick21 chapter 1 . 11/7/2003
The first thing I would like to say about this is that I love the unique relationship. I never truly thought of this pairing at all! The way you have them interacting is beautiful, and mature.

Their relationship isn't hormone(sp?)driven nor is it fake or anything. It has depth. I really like this story, and I want you to know that your story is the first Gundam Wing/AC story I have put on my favorites list (considering that I LOVE Gundam Wing/AC with a passion).

Anyway, sorry if this was really long and drawn out but I hope you continue to do as good as you did, and even better, on future stories.
Shimizu Hitomi chapter 1 . 10/26/2003
Oh wow. I have *never* seen this pairing before. But now that I think of it, the possibilities are endless, ya know? Two extremely headstrong people... Dang. _

Just did a quick search for 5XD. Only found one that seems worthwile, don't know if you've already read it though. It's called "I Want to Make You Hurt", by Marie.
Hikaru Hayashi chapter 1 . 10/25/2003
Oh, what can I say but Wow! It was really...well words can't describe, and who wouldda thought...Dorothy and Wufei!

Like I said before...Wow!
Validor chapter 1 . 10/25/2003
Yay! Dorothy! Very interesting. I think it's hard to write Dorothy, because she is so clever and she never says what she really means, but you did a really good job. Interesting couple. And Dorothy rocks! Sorry, I don't know of any 5xDC fics. But maybe I'll try my hand at it...
mariel4000 chapter 1 . 10/25/2003
...YEY! I LOVE this story! If I was signed in... I'd put it on my favorites... but I'm not... Kick ass!
Sailor J-chanDuoxHilde 4ever chapter 1 . 10/24/2003
Wow. I've never thought of Dorthy/Wufei. (I'm still in love with Wufei/Nataku) But this was really good. Are you gonna continue?