Reviews for Two By Two
Crow chapter 7 . 7/31/2004
Cool! Very cool!
moonshine4488 chapter 7 . 7/30/2004
Great story! Firiene really mixes things.
Anastasia Who chapter 7 . 7/29/2004
Very cool. You made me laugh so hard. That was hilarious. I love what Firiene said to Elrohir. That was so funny. Great job. Please write more soon.
JastaElf chapter 7 . 7/29/2004
Wow, Jay, what an intriguing chapter! So Firienë may have mixed up the Twins? I don't think I've ever seen a fic where that is the case! I look forward to seeing what you do with this.

I agree that writing familiar characters as wee infants is VERY hard-more chance to develop characterizations for their elders, of course, but if you desire to write about THEM and not their folks, well, there you have it. Time to fast-forward a bit.

I'm just glad to read anything of yours... (smile) Thanks for the update!
Flashgriffin chapter 7 . 7/29/2004
Teehee! Oh, that would be an embarrassing thing to have to say to full-grown men "I washed you and cleaned your diapers"... yeesh! But, yeah, I can understand why you felt you had to finish this story. Babies are hard to write. Are they going to find out that Elrohir died though?
amy chapter 7 . 7/29/2004
aww. Im sorry this story is ending but other should be good too. write lots more soon please Im on holiday and I have nothing to do
KissTheRainGirl12489 chapter 7 . 7/29/2004
Here they come all wrapped up and delivered nice and hot to your doorstep ,I wanna know how he likes them I thought you were gona do something where the twins are six or seven.( I love those gets to do things taht every girl wants to do to them D
alexcat chapter 6 . 7/28/2004
I am big twin fan and love this... its so sweet and so much like I remember being a new parent is! I look forward to more.

alex
amy chapter 6 . 7/28/2004
aww a very cut chapter. Nice idea abt the braclets too
Steff7 chapter 6 . 7/27/2004
O.o That was fun! *grins* I can hardly wait to see what will happen next!
Lutris chapter 6 . 7/27/2004
Actually, being an elf that can tell things like such apart, is a *good* thing! ;) Loved the chapter! Update soon? :)
Crow chapter 6 . 7/27/2004
Oh, this is good! Write more!
Flashgriffin chapter 6 . 7/27/2004
Oh, poor poor parents... lol! I bet every parent of twins wishes they had that ability! But that brings up an interesting idea. If Elrond (or anyone else) never gives them the idea to be alike, would they figure it out?
KissTheRainGirl12489 chapter 3 . 7/27/2004
Aw...this is such a beautiful story and I had a sledge hammer in my hand when yuo killed Elrohir I .I look foward to reading all of this ).
Lirenel chapter 6 . 7/27/2004
Well that's good. The next few years will indeed be interesting.
76 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »