Reviews for Two By Two
Kia chapter 5 . 7/20/2004
I simply love this story - there is nothing more fluffy than baby twins *is jumping around and bites her napkin*

For I prefer Elrohir a bit *gives Elladan a resuring pad* your cliffhanger at the beginning of the story almost killed me *sighs* but I guess the poor parents were scared too *is counting Elronds grew hairs from that night*

Glorfindel is a wonderful uncle for the both...I can't wait for the next chapter - how will the parents be able to tell their children apart? :-)
Lutris chapter 5 . 7/16/2004
this is story is wonderful! I eagerly await next chapter! now this is a certain trouble - how are they going to now who is who? ;)
Captain Mandie chapter 5 . 7/14/2004
uh oh. big mistake. thats not good is it? wouldn't it be easy though because normally the younger twin is smaller than the older twin? i know when i look at my older brother's pictures they all three are a tad smaller than each other so you can tell the oldest from the younger two. (triplets) well i hope they get the right names. update soon aye?
moonshine4488 chapter 5 . 7/5/2004
OMG! Poor Firiene! I feel bad, because that was all her fault! I hope that they figure it out, before they have to tell Elrond of her stupidity.
Crow chapter 5 . 7/5/2004
I look forward to the conclusion of the little bracelet fiasco, you are a good author.
Lirenel chapter 5 . 7/5/2004
Oh dear oh dear! This should be interesting. Perhaps the twins will spend the rest of their lives as each other and not know it! Update soon!
Flashgriffin chapter 5 . 7/5/2004
Oh no! Which is which! Did Elladan grow up thinking he was Elrohir? Poor Firiene!
MysticHeero chapter 5 . 7/5/2004
Hey-dee-who Jay.

Dude i love thisfic. So cute. I can't wait for the next chappy though. I want to see Glorfindel baby sitting... too cute to miss, and also how they solve the problem of which twin is which. Hope to see more up soon me darlin'. Toodles and ta luv.

Keep on typing the honey
Anastasia Who chapter 5 . 7/5/2004
Oh no! How are they going to tell. Hehe. Very cool chapter. I hope you update soon. I really love this story.
Anastasia Who chapter 4 . 7/5/2004
Aw, very cute chapter. Very good. I like that the twins don't like to be separted. That is really sweet.
dragonfly32 chapter 5 . 7/4/2004
Uh-oh. That's not good. Wonder how they'll figure it out.
Vicki Turner chapter 5 . 7/4/2004
They took off the braclet? Not good. No one will ever know who truely is the eldest twin.
Vicki Turner chapter 4 . 7/4/2004
I really like this chapter. A lot of cute little mental pictures. Can't wait for the next chappie.
Flashgriffin chapter 4 . 7/3/2004
Aw... Glorfindel loves them... But shouldn't Celebrian take care of her own children, or are elves so haughty that they do not feel that their children deserve the love of their parents? Please, continue!
Lirenel chapter 4 . 7/3/2004
Famous last words "What could possibly happen?". I'm betting something *does* happen. Update soon!
76 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »