Reviews for Two By Two
moonshine4488 chapter 3 . 6/1/2004
Great story!
Sword On Fire chapter 3 . 4/25/2004
Whoa. I seriously thought you had killed off Elrohir before he even got a chance to DO anything!
ESPECIALLY drive his parents up the wall with his twin.
Very nice.
Vicki Turner chapter 3 . 4/22/2004
Really good! Loved it! Can't wait for more!
alena chapter 3 . 4/21/2004
That was lovely: you build the tension so wonderfully, that I was fearful, even while knowing the outcome. And then it turns into such a gentle and sweet scene...Some really beautiful descriptions!
I would love to see more soon.
Anastasia Who chapter 3 . 4/19/2004
I'm so glad you updated. I'm so glad Elrohir was alright. Wow, that is amazing what Elrond did for his son. This chapter was really sweet. I really enjoy this story. Please update soon.
LinZE chapter 3 . 4/18/2004
here here
*grin*
so glad everyones hale and healthy again
thanks for sharing
post again soon
Linds
Flashgriffin chapter 3 . 4/17/2004
Not that you could have killed Elrohir or anything. But that was great. Poor Elrohir. Does he know?
angelwings6117 chapter 3 . 4/17/2004
ack, this is such a cute story. never knew elrond could be anything but cool and collected. xP! can't wait for the next chapter.
Radioactive Bubblegum chapter 3 . 4/17/2004
Wonderful! I'm so glad Elrohir is okay! This was a really fast update! YAY. More soon please!
Rad O.o
Lirenel too lazy to sign in chapter 3 . 4/17/2004
Yay! I'm so glad Elrohir lived! Yay for Elrond! Update soon.
dragonfly chapter 3 . 4/17/2004
YAY for quick updates! Happy to see all is okay with the new family!
Anastasia Who chapter 2 . 4/16/2004
This story sounds really good. I do hope Elrohir will be alright. Well, he has to be, now doesn't he? This is very nicely written. Please update soon. I would love to read more.
Iawen Londea chapter 2 . 4/16/2004
GAH! What an evil cliffhanger. Continue soon, PLEASE!
Lirenel chapter 2 . 4/15/2004
Uh-oh. you better make both twins alright! Especially since I love Elrohir as much if not more than Elladan. Update soon!
dragonfly chapter 2 . 4/15/2004
Oh no, I know everything will turn out OK, but *please* don't wait almost 6 months to update again! *begging*
76 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »