Reviews for Free
Bello Autore chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
Woahh I love this sososososo much!

I think we share the same passion for Coldplay (Woot I'm going to the concert in March!)

Its the perfect song for this and you're a very good writer!
SAM MARQUES chapter 1 . 6/8/2004
NO! NO! NO! NO! SONIC AND SHADOW ARE NOT IN LOVE WITH EACH OTHER! DROP DEAD!
SonadowFan13 chapter 1 . 12/18/2003
I love this, It is so sweet. Youe should and on to it. It's so cute _
Jester's Lackey chapter 1 . 12/7/2003
Aw! It's cute. Like cute things in chocolate. Nice song choice, by the way. Keep writing, you're so good at it! Love all Sonadow. This one's really good, like all the rest of your fics!
Hikaru Michi chapter 1 . 10/27/2003
I can see exactly where you're coming from! Sonadow fan, hopeless romantic, trying to get away from her pathetic life. XD. Yayness to us, and yayness especially to this wonderful song fic. I like your style a lot. You can't beat a good dose of Sonadow, keep it up girl! ROCK ON!
OSMOBSEO chapter 1 . 10/26/2003
YAY! Sonadow No.6! Free is a good song, I hadn't imagined anything to it really though... YAY! O_O you've written too much while I was gone and now I have to catch up! A! I thought I did all the running around I needed over there! _

Have fun in school (if it is possible
AllInMyStories chapter 1 . 10/24/2003
Hey gurl! Fo'Sheezy! Haha. This fic was one of those writing at the spur of the moment thing when I'm bored kind of fic...am I right? I had one of those with that Home Improvement story I wrote. It was fun. Well, good writing and I'm sorry I couldn't be more hyper in this review, I'm just really really tired. Wish me luck at the haunted house. I don't know if I'll need to act out like I'm being killed, I'll be scared shitless already.

Luv, Special
Shad0wedEmerald chapter 1 . 10/24/2003
Aw X3

-U NO WHO! D (0)
ChaosShadow chapter 1 . 10/23/2003
Hey gurl! *tear* that was beautiful. Really, it was. It's sonadows like this that keep me readin 'em. Babes, you are the best. I could never compare. Keep them sonadows comin'. Peace! and MWA! Love ya!