Reviews for Yami Bakura Explains It All
Snowbelle chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
FINALLYYYYYY...I thought the day would never come when he would say something.
Getsunohimesama chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
So true...
At last someone who sees for who he is, not some kind of overgrown candy! Thank you very much for expressing the opinion of many people I am sure...
Guest chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
Hahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahhahhahha! So funny!
eon chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
you and tea opisite atracked
sorry I'm not the best speller
phantom chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
if you turned tea evil then would you date her
Blaire YamiBakur chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Aww Yami Bakura I dont do anything bad to you now do I
Nexmajise chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
BAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHA XDDDD I LOVE THIS SO MUCH XD I couldn't stop laughing as I read this. I then reread it out loud in Bakura's voice and made my cousin die of laughter XD This is so perfect I'm not even kidding. You should write more of this :3 this seriously made me day!
YukiGirl21 chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Dude (or dudine) this is golden! People abuse Yami Bakura TOO much! But you've forgotten about Marik y'know what I mean?
Equality4Puppies chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
XD
white pedal chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Lol great P.O.V. fic:) if it makes you feel any better Bakura you're not alone, there are others who are in more pain and suffering than you (cough Kaiba cough)

I wonder how he feels about OC's?

Great job!
person1000 chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Love it love it love it! That should teach those other authors a thing or two. You (and Yami Bakura) are totally awesome.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Thank you, Bakura! I was hoping one day you would rant about the ridiculous shennanigans we fangirls put you through!
sakura12345 chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
You made my day XD
andysanime chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Really good job and aww, Bakura is in denial! There's no reason to deny your true love for Ryo, we all know that's an act P. Seriously, someone paired Bakura with Tea? 0.o
Raven's secret-keeper chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Okay, this is by FAR my favorite Bakura-centric YuGiOh! fanfic. X) There is nothing in all the worlds that annoys me more than a ridiculously out-of-character Canon, or physically impossible fantasies, or blatant disregard of the character's purely unpleasant relationship with one another... _

This POV was perfect. The sarcasm, the ruthlessness, even Ryou's background timidness - you NAILED it.

(And if anyone makes an inuendo tendershipping comment on that, I'll call Yami Bakura right back over here.)

Genius and perfectly in character, and I laughed. That's not an easy thing to make me do. X) *standing ovation!*