Reviews for Yami Bakura Explains It All
sarcasticrocker86 chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Love it. Completely, totally, LOVE it. Especially his interior-exterior metaphor. Pluto just about hits it on the head. Actually, that was my absolutely favorite paragraph.

Awesome epic win. Epic EPIC win.
Hezaia chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
One word: Awesome.

In case Yami Bakura ever learned about fanfiction I rather think his reaction would be something along the lines of this fic.

I very much enjoyed reading it.

- Hane no Zaia
Victorian Mycomancer chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
Now I remember why he's my favorite character, the bit about windex made me giggle. If there is ever a sequal to this I'd love to hear Yami Bakura's thoughts on beingpaired with Marik, and all the squealing fangirls OC's.
buzzkill chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
After reading so many bad fics, reading one where Bakura is in character is like a slap in the face. Seriously, you hit the nail on the head about why I don't even bother with any stories labeled as romance. Which is 99% of the stories. I wouldn't mind it if people would at least TRY to make it believable. Excellent job.
lily chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
STALKER!MOMMY I HAVE A STALKER THAT'S A MANGER CHARACTER ! HELP! BUT ON THE OTHER HAND VERY GOD.
Minirowan chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
That, was hilarious. I'm reading this in a library so it was hard to suppress my laughter. ROFL. I'll have to satisfy myself by acting silly in my own mind. That line makes me sound slightly crazy...

Anyway, perfect POV fic. I need to refresh myself with Bakura and Ryou's character to pick out any minuscule faults (if there are any) but I love what you've done.

Also, every single point you've brought it is so true! Honestly! Is t so hard to find any sensible fan girls out there? Never mind the pairings, those things are susceptible to artistic license and appear, note, APPEAR possible with very, very, very good writing as to make Bakura's changes very gradual. Most of the time he has some sort of epiphany that he's human or the fic just starts off with him changed.

Still, ignore my rant. Just know you've done a wonderful job.
The Quote Bandit chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Oh, that was a good giggle.

Well, a bit more than a giggle.

Someone refered this to me because I wrote something kinda like this (making fun of the Tendership). Yours is lengthier. )

Thank you for giving me a good laugh.
Oregano Samurai chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Wahahahahahaha! That was HILARIOUS! Okay so this story was published...what, 7 years ago? Do you even check your updates for this anymore? Whatever the case, I goddamned loved this 'fic!
FanFicFanGurl101 chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
lmfao holy rah on a plaid donkey! *cracks up* LAWL! that was effing glorious man! heeheeheehee!
NightmareTroubador chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
YEAH! Loved your story, and I'm totally in agreeance with Bakura. He's not a cuddly person, and that kind of romance is so over used I'm suprised no one has died of boredom. Variety in writing is good and we need more. Anyway, shutting up now, and thanks for writing this. All Hail Thief King Bakura!
Dana chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
You just completely expressed how I feel about Tendershipping, darkshipping any het yBakura pairings, and all OOC fics. I think I might love you. c:
consumedbylove chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Even as a strong tender shipper I have to say I love this. It's amazing.
Bakura's Guardian Angel chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
100 Review for a win on this story! For reals, wonderful. Haha, oh my. So so true. I admit to enjoying the crack-fic pairing on occasion, but really. Yaoi bothers me, and I can't realistically see Bakura in ANY relationship. This was brilliant!
Bookish Cupcake chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
Dude! That was hiliarous! And oh so true...
Remana chapter 1 . 9/3/2008