Reviews for In Love Again
Origins877 chapter 3 . 7/25/2004
jets too good for VA anyway

hmph
BloodyShadow chapter 3 . 3/24/2004
if we were talking about a crayon than i would be purple with laughter...love the story
Cherri Dragon chapter 3 . 2/9/2004
That is so funny! As much as I would like them to get together, I like when they argue!
white tiger chapter 3 . 1/19/2004
Hey! what's the big idea! That's it? they just argued? There better be a continuation on this!
Skylark Starflower Too lazy to login chapter 3 . 11/22/2003
Heh. _ Now everytime anyone mentions blood, I think of Hyatt flooding the world with it. _

This was a good third chappy. Almost looked like they'd admit it. _ But then they started fighting. Funny! _
meteor9 chapter 3 . 11/14/2003
Heh heh heh... that was god.

I didn't even realize you were going to make a chapter 3! Glad you did, though!
Hypes chapter 3 . 11/14/2003
That was a surprise ending. The whole parralel process thought thing was nifty. Shwet. Yes, my demands shall be met!
Caetsith chapter 3 . 11/14/2003
LoL Okay! It IS true _ that we do NOT have any clue for their future XD!

Nice, nice. Like the arguing part
Teefa and Co chapter 3 . 11/14/2003
Lesson everyone, see what denial gets you, nothing more than problems.
Hypes chapter 2 . 11/6/2003
Haha! Oh, the Worst Sitsuation gag! Hehehe! Great piece you put in there! I loved it! WRITE MORE! I command it!
Weiila chapter 2 . 11/1/2003
Heelarios! _ I was grinning all the way through, good job. And poor Jet... he's so torturable... muhahaha...
Caetsith chapter 2 . 10/29/2003
ROFL Crazy ending XDXD! Make more!
Cherri Dragon chapter 2 . 10/28/2003
HAHAHAHAHAHA! I want a sequel! And exactly what did Birginia do to Clive and Gallows?
psychedelic aya chapter 2 . 10/28/2003
That was really nice and full of comedy. I liked the ending. Hehehehe. The character's speeches were funny too!
Teefa and Co chapter 2 . 10/27/2003
(laughs like a maniac) Poor guys, Ginny's gonna go crazy again. And that scene is so like Gallows. Once, in a fic I've got on backlog, I have Jet say "I've got better things to do", and Gallows replies, "Better things to do, huh? Like Virginia?" He's a laugh riot.