Reviews for SixShooter
KaL05 chapter 3 . 2/21/2004
sorry for reviewing so late... anyway, this chappie's good... please update soon!
ice-princess-squall chapter 3 . 1/28/2004
You are, without a doubt, a great writer.
This last chapter between Seifer and Squall was beautiful. There was so much more in their *dare I say relationship* than mets the eye. I think you've shown a glimpse of that here.
Rarely do people read into *all* the symbolism that the Japanese put in their games... *zodiac symbols, blood types, and their numerous other symbolic actions* I think you are on the verge of doing that... Thank you.
myeerah chapter 3 . 10/28/2003
*sniggers* Nice one. :)
Kursed SeeD chapter 3 . 10/26/2003
... his romantic dream is...SQUALL!

sorry, i COULDN'T resist! xD

Great chappie!
GyrosKairos42 chapter 2 . 10/26/2003
Hee hee. I always wondered what the conversation would be between these two... Funny. Very very true to the characters. Good job.
Paper Bear chapter 1 . 10/26/2003
Wow! Very good!
myeerah chapter 2 . 10/25/2003
That was surprisingly uncharacteristic of your writing. . . and very fun to read.

Squall is very like a cat-I just hope he wouldn't puke in Rinoa's shoes.

You've captured the fragility of Rinoa's ego very nicely. Good work. :)
Kursed SeeD chapter 1 . 10/24/2003
This is a good chappie. You have excellent writing skills. I wanna see more! _
myeerah chapter 1 . 10/24/2003
Intriguing. Very well done; I look forward to more.
Kitian chapter 1 . 10/24/2003
"'You're wrong,' he said. 'Your world, I could end in one.'"

My, this was an interesting conversation. I've never really thought much about Irvine's interactions with his fellow Galbadian students, let alone his headmaster. A very realistic, down-to-earth exchange, I love how you were able to bring a lot of meaning to the dialogue w/o being too preachy and keeping Irvine and Martine perfectly in character. Two different viewpoints on what it means to be a good soldier; makes you think about all the decisions the SeeDs have made in general. While not my favorite of your writings, definitely worth a read or two. Wonderful job as always
KaL05 chapter 1 . 10/23/2003
good start! i liked irvine's and martine's conversation... so manly... hehe! please continue!

silver-nex