Reviews for To Change the Past
gredior chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
Lovely! do u know that ur fic is niffled fictionalley? that's how i get to read it.
SnorkackCatcher chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
I was vaguely thinking about trying a 'changing timelines' version of the end of PoA - but since you've already done it, and done it WELL, I guess I don't need to. :) Very nicely constructed.
Verdenia chapter 1 . 11/17/2004
Nice. nifty way to look at it
MissCorker chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
Wow! Another, truly ingenious idea!

I'm off to look at the rest of your fics, I'll (hopefully) reply to those too!

See ya then, ~Miss Corker
Captain-Emily chapter 1 . 3/15/2004
Wow. Although this was a short and simple story, it was great. It might be slightly AU, but it is also very plausable. Great job. I look forward to reading more of your work.
Polkat chapter 1 . 12/22/2003
*beams* ok i think that cinches it, have officially added you to my favourite authors list. *sighs dramatically for the hell of it* really enjoyed the idea and the story but i have a minor problem with your time travelling, while i adore the idea of the pensieve rowling and indeed you have to a certain extent used the theory of time travel in which if you go back in time it is because you were supposed to have gone back in time. ergo, story doesn't really work, dumbledore could never have gone back in time unless he had perhaps seen it happen in some vision...er... no, it doesn't work.
still, apart from that nit pick which i suspect is rather irritating adored it; especially ron being bitten which was just piling one tragedy upon thousands of others. brilliant.
BlatantCorruption chapter 1 . 12/9/2003
Oh my bloody God. That was absolutly fantastic. I almost like it better than JKR's version. That part about the wolf bit on Ron's shoulder was...AH! Great!
Juliana chapter 1 . 11/13/2003
HAH!

Clever.

Very, very, very clever. It makes your head spin a bit, but it WORKS! You thought about this way too much, didn't you? ;o) Anyways, I like it. And I like that you don't mince words; you say just enough for everything to make sense, or rather, just enough to let the reader figure out what you're talking about. Very fun. :o)
xayne chapter 1 . 10/28/2003
like the new story... a lot

Please write more!
Vampkiller chapter 1 . 10/23/2003
That was... cool, but confusing at times. the end was interesting, it starting all over again. Dude, how old are you? you sound like a pro. writer! And you must either be obsessed with this website, or have alot of time on yer hands (or maybe both) to have written what, like 30 or so stories! anywaz, are you gonna add more chapters? i guess not, starting over again like that.