Reviews for G Gundam Hysteria II
Sugoroku chapter 2 . 6/23/2004
This was so hilarious! Best fanfic I've read in awhile. My ONLY problem with it was that I generally don't like fanfics w/any made-up charas, but it was only one chara & it's not a big deal. I like any fanfic that has Michelo in it, though (LOL). Awesome work!
Kaze Ishikawa chapter 1 . 5/20/2004
(Thanks for reviewing my stuff! I'm not too fond of Wong either, but I think he's the only reason most people read my fanfic. Seriously... and yes, Urube/Kyoji RULES! Kyahaha!)
Anyway, this story has me cracking up. ... Poor Urube. XD
Shuffle Queen chapter 1 . 4/29/2004
Update damnit! Later.
Shuffle Queen chapter 4 . 3/29/2004
I had exactly one problem with this chapter...I love the OOCness, Domon's dense...ness, the DoD, Chibodee's self-confidence, and blah blah blah...but it was TOO SHORT! I need, I CRAVE longer chapters! Don't do this to me! Update pronto. Later.
TL-chan chapter 4 . 3/29/2004
This is so much fun to read. Chinodee can be hysterical.
Miss Goku chapter 4 . 3/28/2004
HAHAHAHAHA i love this fic it's so funny. i can't wait till the next chapter so make it soon or you shall pay...hehe *
Miss Goku chapter 3 . 3/10/2004
o this is so funny i like i like.. * me wana hear more *...i cant wait till the next chapter *.. hehehehehehehehehehehehehe...ok well you better finish the next chapter soon.. hehe well thats all
P.S. I love Sai Saici and Juri loves Hiei
Shuffle Queen chapter 3 . 3/10/2004
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...! That was hilarious. I literally exploded when I waas reading that...my brother actually thought I was choking (stupid kid still can't do the Heimlich...almost made me throw up...) Moving on! So are there really four of you or just one psychotic personalitiy with imaginary friends? Heh, I talk way to much _ Update soon and keep it up. (And it IS a wonderful adevnture...so much action and true courage...) Later.
TL-chan chapter 3 . 3/9/2004
Extremely hysterical! *is losing oxygen from the lack of breathing while laughing* I can't wait 'till the next chapter and I can't wait even more 'till episode 13(because I'm obsessed with it!)
Shuffle Queen chapter 2 . 1/15/2004
I didn't even realize that you were going to write an additional chapter. This was really good; the humor flowed naturally and the charcters were not at all OOC *except maybe Domon at some points...then again, he always seemed a bit dense* ;)
Hope to see another installment of the wonderful adventure posted soon. Later.
TL-chan chapter 2 . 1/5/2004
LOL. I couldn't stop laughing the whole time.
Shuffle Queen chapter 1 . 11/10/2003
Ha ha ha, this is funny! Write more!

TL-chan chapter 1 . 10/24/2003
Yay! Ulube got hurt! Death to Ulube!(As you can see I hate Ulube)