Reviews for How Did You Talk Me Into This?
Pjbunny13 chapter 1 . 2/10
Hahahaha. That was hilarious!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
D'awww so very cute!
BioDragon chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Oh those two are so cute :D
dark-firekitty chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Aw!3 This was so cute!- But Pip's parents are soo evil!XD I think Satan will like the parents of his son's future husband slash wife XD
uncmeister chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
ahaha that was too sweet! -sigh- something tells me i'm gonna end up being that type of parent when i grow up-dress my kid up in dresses and make up then video tape them doing something mortifying and show it their friends haha. That was spiffy i liked it alot :D Now that I'm done reviewing, I'm going to DRAW that. see ya

uncmeister (keep on dancin baby!)
rsh13 chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
Great and funny story. I feel sorry for those two though.
MistiCat chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
XD Oh wow, thats wonderful! Is sorta out of charater, I really expected it to be the other way around. BUT THIS IS SO MUCH FUNNIER! The ending is priceless as well.
passiveInferno chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
Alright, this one had me laugh. Damien wants to play dress-up? XD I couldn't help laughing really hard at the description of the final looks of them in the dresses.. Probably one of the best oneshot fics I've read in some time.
Skampi chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
...SHE GOT THAT ON CAMARA?

XD

I love it!

Keep thy good fanfics a'comin!
Giselle chapter 1 . 4/28/2005
So cute _

I giggled alot when Damien wanted to play dress-up ;P

Perfectly cute :D
emesisbowl chapter 1 . 9/15/2004
*giggels* They had a lesbian wedding! XD

Heh, I loved it.
Society's Cavity chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
THIS WAS THE MOST AMAZINGLY CUTE THING EVER! My sister Fogged Tears (who is way too lazy to sign in herself) and I were laughing out loud - squealing, too. This is... so hilarious, so adorable. I worship you.
STF chapter 1 . 7/11/2004
Haha, cuteXD
GETALIFEALREADY chapter 1 . 3/17/2004
LOL How sweet! :D That was cute of how Damien and Pip were getting along like friends and not hating :). Do more! :D
Cr33pyLasagna chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
aw how cute! i tought of it more of a silly little kid thing rather than a slash. Cute story!