Reviews for Northward Pointing Compass
Adamantia9031 chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Loved it! I can't help but enjoy an amazingly well-written fic centered on Yami in the Doom arc. Well done :)
Sojourney chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
I really enjoyed this interlude piece! I don't think there's enough DOMA-arc fiction out there, but you've handled this one brilliantly.
Fizzing Wizard chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
No words fit aside from awesome.
nupinoop296 chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
Oh! That was great! Looks like Yami needed that.
magic-cephalopod chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
This was such a great little fic. It ties in perfectly and the characterization is awesome. Loved your writing for Yami Yuugi especially; it was very realistic considering the situation. :)
Hakurei Ryuu chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
i liked this too. yami's despair is very well personified.
inarae chapter 1 . 11/20/2004
This is my favorite of your stories that I've read yet. Wow you managed to cram a lot into one chapter.

Economic commentary, racial steriotyping commentary, psychological commentary, cultural commentary...and a plot that fits into the anime perfectly, a mood that's as crazed and mystical and hopeful as it should be, new characters that are wonderful...I'm in heaven. I'd love to see more stories with the vet lady, btw. Even original stuff. She's a cool character. I can see her just popping in for cameos in other stories and me grinning eagerly every single time...
lucidscreamer chapter 1 . 10/20/2004
This is wonderful: the characterization, the vision when she first sees Yami, the dialogue. Well written story, can't imagine why this doesn't have more reviews. Great job.
Gijinka Renamon chapter 1 . 2/15/2004
Intresting. Not bad, not bad at all.
llivla chapter 1 . 1/31/2004
This was...
Perfect.
Amiasha Ruri chapter 1 . 10/30/2003
Aw... This story was so good! It's rare to see a story set up in the DOOM saga, and I liked this one very much. It was so good about Yami's emotions and how he feels after loosing Yuugi. Loved the doctor, too. She was a great character.

Anyway, I loved the fic, and awesome job. _
Riah-chan chapter 1 . 10/25/2003
I read this story the day it came out and enjoyed it so I'm surprised it hasn't gotten any reveiws yet (so I decided to reveiw._) I haven't read many good Yu-Gi-Oh stories dealing with the Doom saga but this one was very enjoyable. It dealt very well with the other Yugi's guilt and feelings of loss (and feelings of being lost.) And I enjoyed your portrayal of a realistic Native American character (and realistic Southwestern environment... I'm from the southwest so it was nice to see.) Anyway, kudos on a great story.