Reviews for Umbrella for two
sweeeeeeeet
dancing elf chapter 4 . 1/13/2012
fun fun fun
Guest chapter 4 . 10/1/2011
u should make a sequel to this plase its so interesting
Tobiath Wyborn chapter 4 . 3/1/2011
whats owari mean i think i've seen it before but idk..

ZOMG SUCH A UBER CUTE ENDING!
theauthor94 chapter 4 . 8/20/2010
EHEHEHE!

That was frikkin adorable!1
Dark-Angel-Princess 01 chapter 4 . 8/13/2010
LMFAOO! this is hilarious! Please update soon!
kluna chapter 4 . 7/3/2010
love it! sooooo cute... this story make me smile through the whole thing...
Willowsnake chapter 4 . 5/12/2010
Love it!
Kitty Caesar chapter 4 . 7/5/2009
Aw! Cute~

Oh, and I don't think the Y/Y/R/B movie part was out of place. Made sense since Yugi does worry. ;D
FireKai chapter 4 . 11/30/2008
This story was really good! I liked all four chapters, but of course the last one was the best one. Joey and Seto make a great couple and even if you didn't plan the story to have four chapters, it was good to see things going slowly for the first three chapters and finnaly concluding the story by the fourth. Congratulations!
Kami Takai chapter 4 . 7/30/2007
Well that was certaily cute... thanks for the adorablness. yes it was indeed a bit slow and to fast at the end... but i loved it either way! Keep it up!
Shiro Ryuu chapter 4 . 8/18/2006
*happy sigh* Ah, mindless fluff, how I love thee.
Angel Kurisutin chapter 4 . 7/22/2006
This was so cute! This is one of my favorites, so cute and fluffy! I loved Bakura's little comment on the couch about how his hikari had to get to bed early, and Yami's response...heh... and the ending is so adorable and funny!
Lost Name chapter 4 . 12/6/2004
So your the one that has this fanfic on 'ir-n-Hngt'. I was wondering that when I read this fic. Good Job btw. Although this is about a year later and you possibly won't read this but I suppose I'm posting it anyway.

Good job on this story. You did a nice job!