Reviews for Morning at the Naberries
Dearest Destiny chapter 1 . 1/9
very good job
Freefan1412 chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
This is quite funny. Everyone is teaming up against Padme and Sola's meddling is just amusing. :)
Admiral Lily chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
Interesting. Nothing like a little competition - no matter how unlikely - to fan some flames, eh?
PURGATIVESFORCHOLERA chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
Solakin? Awesome.

“Big strong Jedi like you - afraid of your own cooking?”

Lol, I'd be afraid of Anakin's cooking too.

“Have some more dinjuslaw. It’s really a shame Padmé didn’t come down to first meal. She loves them. It’s native to this village, you know. Many wonderful things are.”

I can think of a few things they could of being doing in that time. ::wink wink::
eirene1988 chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
Hmmph. Anakin flirting with Sola? I don't think so :-)
Anne la Jordanie chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
Ha! This is my first foray into Star Wars fanfiction, and it is wonderful! I love the plotting of Sola. Anakin was so very naughty, though. But still in character. *sigh* Such a bad boy.
Cyndi-rhyla chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
i think i've read this before but forgot to review. as always, your stories are very good esp this one. padme definitely needed that little nudge to realize what she's missing and sola knew her well enough to know which button to push.

i simply love it! keep on writing. cheers!
moi chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
I liked it!

Great characterization.
Valkyrie War Cry chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
i read this on and i liked it. but that was just plain mean of Sola to do that to pamde!
x Rajah x chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
LOL. I'm beginning to adore the character of Sola, the way she is portrayed here is pure genius!
REV042175 chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
This is absolutely wonderful. I love the humor, as well as the mischevious nature you so eloquently described for Sola's character . I could definitely imagine her wanting for Padme to not act so much older than she really was. Seems like Padme isn't the only tactician in the Naberrie family. Great work!
Kat chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
I've read this on , and it's great. I love stories about Padme's family. Plus, based on the speck of insight on her character we got in the deleted scenes, I'd venture a guess you got her character down pretty plausibly. Well done.
mrs billy martin chapter 1 . 10/25/2003
i loved it you gotta keep going come on chapter 2 asap please your really good at what you do please keep going
The Nameless Lenore chapter 1 . 10/24/2003
I love this story! It is so cute and the characterzation is on the mark and the thing with the code is hella funny "We review it ever hundred years" LOL. But I have to tell you this : Please fix the formats, You have 2 huge paragraphs that makes it hard on the eyes and hard to read. everthing else is perfect.

-Nicole
yeth chapter 1 . 10/24/2003
aargh, my eyes.

I won't even bother redeang this yet. Please break it down to paragraphs so that it owuld be readable.

then I'll give it another try :)