Reviews for Positive Thinking
Spike is the BIG BAD chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Ohhh, I love this story! This is soooooo sweet and soooooo great! I just love it! Thank you for writing it!
Wolfram-and-Hart-Sauron chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
Very sweet story. I like post Chosen reunion fics
XXspuffster101XX chapter 1 . 9/7/2004
haha...that shows that bloody poof that he can't lie to buffy about spike...the power of love cures what ales ya...hehe...corny, yes...makes your insides all gushy and fluttery, yes...but that's how it goes with the happy spuffiness endings :)

keep on writing,

LATERZ

buffy
spikealicious chapter 1 . 12/30/2003
Okay, now I'm having to catch up with some of your fics I obviously didn't see. This was a nice little one. Ah...the power of love!
msu chapter 1 . 10/25/2003
Oh my gosh, that was so sweet and endearing. I would have given my left arm (though I may need it back) to have seen that.

Great fic!

Mel
Tobert chapter 1 . 10/24/2003
this was great. I hope we get another chapter with angel finally realizing that buffy actually loves spike. Hopefully it's an embarassing lesson that he'll learn in front of the whole fang gang. great work.
darklover chapter 1 . 10/24/2003
Good job as usual. I so needed that, if only that would happen in the show. I'm wondering if this is just a little ficlet, because I would love it if u continued with it.
XspikeXbuffyX chapter 1 . 10/24/2003
how cute! i wish they would play the story out like that... why cant they *sniff sniff* i enjoyed your story alot yay!
Carol chapter 1 . 10/24/2003
Thanks for the Spuffy upper. Your fictions are always well written.
Kelly chapter 1 . 10/24/2003
I like that and you know with the electrcity between the two it would probably work. **sigh** Now if only they would do this for us. Thank you for a great pick me up in the morning.