Reviews for Sirius' Cure for Wedding Nerves
elisekhi chapter 2 . 8/29/2010
come on, please update!
Nanashi XIII chapter 2 . 2/14/2009
That was brilliant. I never once stopped laughing. Actually, Im still laughing. Its giving me a headache though... Oh well. -rereads-
lostjackal chapter 2 . 12/26/2005
lmao please write more
newcomer chapter 2 . 8/13/2005
“If you’re not careful you two are going to stop being separate people and become one insane bespectacled super-weirdo, possibly which turns into a pineapple at full moon.”

no comment needed.

okay, okay, i submit. just one.

THAT WAS AWESOME! IT IS NOW 2005, TIME TO UPDATE! this is one of the best written fanfics i've come across, it's perfect. i love your characterisations, the the way it's written is purely beautiful! MOREMOREMORE

luv newie x0x0x0x
call me k chapter 2 . 5/18/2005
I'm sorry but, *gasp, sputter, cough* where DO you get your jokes? The idea of a Remus/Sirius combination that has the abillity to turn into a pineapple, caused me to laugh so hard that I fell off my swivel chair and landed on the carpet my cat had recently vacated, only to have him then lay on my head! Let me tell you, fifteen pounds of cat over your nose is not the most pleasant experience in the world. *gerr* Please continue updating this story! Its hilarity is almost too much for the mortal realm!
Gypsy Lupin-Black chapter 2 . 4/4/2005
Wa! You havent updated! More soon, please!
The AntiPoet chapter 2 . 1/3/2005
“Remus, I hate to be the one to break it to you but real men don’t drink lattes.”

. laughed so hard at that...

It's 2005 now. Time for you to UPDATE! yay! .
account chapter 2 . 6/26/2004
wicked chapter please update
Lady Parcifal chapter 2 . 6/25/2004
LOVELY! LOL, I laughed so hard with Lily and Remus... the pairings are so cute! (Damn, even Peter was cute in this fic, LMAO!) ;)
Noename chapter 2 . 6/19/2004
LMFAO! This one is just as good as the last! I love this one, and if you don't update before 2005 than I will DIE! That doesn't mean to update the day before 2005 by the way. It means really SOON! Like a month! Please?
Noename chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
MWAHAHHAHAHAHA! The pineapple strikes back! This was great. I loved how you introduced it all. I will read chapter 2 now, because you rock at writing.
ELBL chapter 2 . 6/19/2004
an insane super weirdo? i like it! hee hee! i thought it was way funny!
goddess of darkness3 chapter 2 . 6/18/2004
very good story!

please write more soon!
gemuse.ist.dumm chapter 1 . 2/5/2004
Ha ha! You write some pretty funny stories! I also loved your profile, and I promise I won't laugh at your obsessions, because I think Queen is awsome too! :)
lemonaddict chapter 1 . 1/5/2004
eh, this fic is wicked, just like the one that came before. you have to update soon!