Reviews for Dark Angel of the Skies
LeFay Strent chapter 2 . 5/5/2012
I like her name. :3 This was a great chapter and I'm lovin this story so far.
LeFay Strent chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Aw, this is great. Gargoyles was my favorite show growing up and I just started watching it again today and had the craving to read a fanfic on it and I'm glad I found yours cause its good.
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 15 . 4/26/2011
i loved it!
Xai16 chapter 15 . 8/17/2010
That's not fair. TnT You could have made Owen go all Puck and change her into a gargoyle. I kept praying that you would and that the story would end by Suki calling out Brooklyn's name but when Elisa pulled out the locket, I couldn't stop crying. It's just so beautiful and sooooooooooooo sad. waaaaaahhh! TnT
NinjaSheik chapter 15 . 4/20/2010
AWW!
Melissa chapter 15 . 8/21/2009
I KNEW this was gonna happen and STILL I didn't want to believe it... This is possibly one of the most beautiful B/OC FFs I have ever read. Seriously this is so sad it is ridiculous. You HAVE to make a part two... Maybe they use her DNA to create a clone..? I don't know. You're the mastermind but for the sake of my sanity give him his Suki! :(
Echo chapter 15 . 4/13/2009
I-is...is that all? That's it? SUKI'S DEAD? *wails* WHY? WHYWHYWHYWHYWHY! It's just...*sniffle*...it's just so unfair...Absolutely great story. Been a while since I actually found tears in my eyes because of one.
BP chapter 15 . 6/8/2008
Hello...ok,to anyone who reads go to

in a little green search box type in at the part that says,find a wikispace by its on the one that says WOULD MEAN ALOT TO ME!THANX!

Oh,and to the author of this story,it's really good.
BP chapter 15 . 6/3/2008
is that it?
bp chapter 14 . 6/3/2008
YES,WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?
BP chapter 10 . 6/3/2008
This will sound wierd but,i agree with Suki,Brooklyn is ,you made Brooklyn sad,and for that you must DIE!...or not...never mind.
bp chapter 9 . 6/3/2008
this isn't an uh-oh,it's a full blown...OH,SNAP!
bp chapter 5 . 6/3/2008
I havn't seen the episode in a long time,so was Brooklyn in love with Maggie?
bp chapter 4 . 6/3/2008
aw,poor Brooklyn! he has to escort a pretty girl around the city!
bp chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
OMG! Thank you for making a fic about Brooklyn! He's my favorite character,i can't believe there's only one page!did you watch Gargoyles last night? that was so funny when Brooklyn was like"We won dude!" and Goliath looked at him and went,"dude?"