Reviews for Masked and Smiling
CajunBelle chapter 1 . 2/9/2004
short but cute all around- though i don't like Jean, i guess she was okay, i like how rogue got to touch and how you explained it-nice!
Sevish chapter 1 . 1/16/2004
Absolutly *ing awesome. I love this story and fact that the control of their powers was based in their own insecurites about themselves. I'm definately checking out your other stories when i get a chance! Got some new chapters of my own, if you fell like checking them out. (-)
Lyranfan chapter 3 . 10/30/2003
Good intelligent interaction between Scott and Jean
beth chapter 3 . 10/30/2003
that was sweet. i like it alot please continue.
wiltedviolets chapter 3 . 10/29/2003
Aw! How cute! Keep it coming!
Miss Vagabond chapter 3 . 10/29/2003
Beautifully written! I can honestly say this is the best Scogue fic I have ever read.
sage chapter 3 . 10/29/2003
o thats soo sweet
CurveOfAWrist chapter 3 . 10/29/2003
O.o! That was great! Good job. This is a great Scogue and is done VERY well. Great job at this... really. It's cool how you didn't have Jean all prissy and that. I mean, I know I've done it cuz I don't really like her, but you kept it pretty real and to the show and that's usually a hard thing to do. You however pulled it off. I congradulate you!

Crysala
1907omi tsukiyono031990 chapter 2 . 10/29/2003
oh pls dont tell me this is the end!you still have to explain a few things!like what did scott and jean talked about in her room and other stuff...pls you have to update and i mean really soon!pls!i just love scouge's too much to let you go!tee...hee...well,i'll be waiting for your update!see ya real soon!;D
CurveOfAWrist chapter 2 . 10/27/2003
O.o _ That was really great! I liked that. Really well done. I hope to see more of your work sometime. :) Really good job!

Crysala
Lyranfan chapter 1 . 10/27/2003
This is well done - I really like the point about Scott's thoughts of Rogue - how she can see through his mask. Would be interested in seeing more. Maybe he apologizes for what he said to her that night - he's listened to her in the past, why not the reverse?
beth chapter 1 . 10/26/2003
i liked it hope you continue
Anime addicted chapter 1 . 10/25/2003
I love it write more. Like how you went deep into them.
WebKat07 chapter 1 . 10/25/2003
Go on and continue...your writing rings of understanding the characters' emotions...why not finish a good story? seems like a waste not to...
wiltedviolets chapter 1 . 10/25/2003
OOh! I love it so far! If your planning on making it a total song ifc, can you please put Avril in? I love Avril! Some of her songs perfectly reflect Rogue. Actually, almost all of them. Except maybe S8r Boi. But the others, like Anything but Ordinary, Things I'll Never Say, and My World perfectly reflect her.