Reviews for Eclipse of Dusk
PleiadesWolfe chapter 36 . 10/9/2013
I kept wondering when Heero would fully turn into a phoenix. I'm just glad that they get to be together.
Celestinasong chapter 7 . 8/16/2013
Im enjoying this story. Duo is cool of course. Quatre is a bit feminine for my taste but thats his misfortune through most fics.
Celestinasong chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Your grammar is rough. "Neither of them not..". Is a double negative which basically makes it a positive statement. Something to think about,,.
Sighcoe chapter 36 . 8/13/2013
I love your story. Read it at one go, for three hours straight, imagine what it did to my eyes. I knew Heero would be reborn though, cause phoenix rebirth is like that, from ashes comes a new life. :) Well done. (clap clap clap)
SoShi Love x3 chapter 25 . 1/29/2013
I know this fic is old (like, really old XD), but I wanted to be the 400th review x3
Idk if you still use this account our anything, but I want you to know how much I love this story. Fantasy is my favorite genre, and this is definitely a fantasy story. And its gundam too! I could read nothing but this type of story for the rest of my life and be happy. The writing style really reminds me of another author, but I can't remember their name. I know I read a series of books by them, but its been a whole. It was a celtic fantasy story about druids and the trees and there was a clash between the kingdom and the druid community. It was really good. Anyway, thank you for writing this gem!
lildeamon666 chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
I absolutely love this story. I just reread it and decided nows the time to enquire if you do plan to write the sequal or if you have more stories posted elseware. Happy writtings! lil D.
Gabi1994 chapter 32 . 7/6/2012
unintelligent babbling of shock. DEAD! so abruptly! what! when! how!GALDSKJFS:AKLFJA

sorry I know there's chapters left and I don't have to be left in an agony of shock, but as a fellow writer I know how nice it is to know the impact of what you write... so here, I'll be the good reader. this fic has gotten progressively better and better and I'm not one to stick with long stories... now off to finish
Donna chapter 36 . 2/2/2011
I don't know why, but the second I read about you asking for a name for tghe sequal, I got this: Dawn of Twilight. It would also give readers the suggestion that they are looking at the beginning of Ragnarok, you could say. What do you think? Eclipse of Dusk, Dawn of Twilight... hmm, I think I need another name... Then again, you could also keep it as Eclipse something, I've found it in various series I've read (not all of them fanfiction). Ooh, I got it! It could be a trilogy! Esclipse of Dusk, Eclipse of Twilight, and then Eclipse of Dawn. Good luck and keep writing!
mandybljd chapter 36 . 3/10/2010
omg i loved this fic...cant wait for the sequel! maybe u should name it Everlasting Dawn...or something like that ) good job with the fic and thanks for the awesome read
Dark Reborn chapter 36 . 4/26/2009
I'm not sure if I'll read the sequal...I might get to it, you never know. But thank you so much for reading and writing this story! I really enjoyed reading it! _
yaruna chapter 36 . 7/22/2008
this is quite seriously an awesome story and I'll be waiting for a sequel _
Azamiko chapter 36 . 7/16/2008
Yay! Reading this took all day...
Lance Duncan chapter 36 . 9/21/2007
Just finished reading your fanfic and I was thoroughly impressed. Well done with Eclipse of Dusk and also with any more you may do in the future.

best regards,

kiwi1945
Koshi Sekisen chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
Beautifully written, I'm saddened you didn't post the sequel!

I loved the story. I like adventure and fantasy, and this was a delightful read! Very good plot too.

I'd write a better review but heh, it's 4.38am here and I better catch some sleep.

I'm adding this to "Fav Stories" if you don't mind ;)
lildeamon666 chapter 36 . 7/14/2007
I ABSOLUTELY LOVED ECLIPSE OF DUSK! It was such a mind and breath taking story. You are by far my favorite author of fanfiction. I can't wate to read your other stories to come let alone the sequil. I would love to help with names but sorry to say I am too horrible at naming stories. But it seems your title for EoD fit the story just perfactly. Once again I really enjoyed reading this story. Thanks for the great story! Good luck in your continuance of your writing!