Reviews for Choices
Engxty Piksy chapter 32 . 6/21
i i wish you would continue this :( although it is futile to hope so, considering how long it has been since you have updated it.
tigerlily124 chapter 32 . 5/26
Wow. Great story! I hope you finish this some day. Thank you!
Ale chapter 32 . 3/1
This story was an AMAZING read! I know it's not canon compliant, but I love it anyway. I love your take on things, and I absolutely adored what was written.
I would love it even more if you were to ever continue this! I imagine not since it's been so long since there was an update... :(
But it was a joy to read. Thank you for writing at least this much.
It was definitely an enjoyable and emotional ride. Thanks.
Ommallaredpanda chapter 20 . 9/15/2017
Kill that bastard yourself
Ommallaredpanda chapter 4 . 9/15/2017
Dumbledore go fucking die in a fucking hole you manipulating old bastard!
I've always hated him, but this just made it soo much worse...! Excuse my profanity, I just really hate him right now, mainly because his character is not ooc here. Our sweet old gramps dumbles would do this!
Bastard!
scars-across-the-sky chapter 32 . 8/15/2017
I really really love this story, especially your characterization of Snape and McGonagall, the Malfoys too. You might've long forgotten about it now considering you last updated in '04, regardless though it really is amazing.
I wish you luck in continuing it, if you still want to!
Guest chapter 32 . 8/23/2016
oh my god this is amazing! please update soon!
Minna cross chapter 32 . 6/17/2016
This is suppppeeeer awesome!
The Power Of Names chapter 32 . 4/10/2016
Moody and Dumbledore need their noses broken again and Minerva could do it, I think.
Guest chapter 32 . 11/7/2014
LOL HERMIONE IS SUCH A BITCH XD
darkdranzer chapter 32 . 2/1/2014
D: poor snape! Really nicely done back story wished this was finished
lovemya2000 chapter 32 . 10/29/2013
:-)
NatheRiver chapter 32 . 9/29/2013
really good , you're not going to continue it (
Guest chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
I really wish this had been finished. Anyway, it was a great read years ago when I first found it, and now that I've rediscovered it.
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 32 . 2/13/2013
I feel like crying! Oh Severus...