Reviews for Choices
zafaran chapter 32 . 4/20/2005
Oh, my. I've run out of chapters and can't find out *what happens next*! Is there any chance of your continuing this story? Please? I do confess, that having Harry help Severus would be emotionally pleasing to me if the story flows that way. Harry and McGonnegal seem to be the only two who have *any* degree of honest caring for Severus. Minerva is pretty right on the lone wolf comment, but lone wolves can become pack if conditions are right if I remember what I've seen discussed about pack structure. And I don't trust anyone but those two to care in any degree and help in his healing. I'm eagerly looking forward to seeing more chapters on this, and am willing to beta read for you if you can use a beta. Keep up the good work. Zafaran zafaranswan
Anutheal chapter 32 . 4/14/2005
Hey, love the way you portrayed the relationship between Minerva and Severus it is very sweet and almost mother-son relationship. Keep writing and update soon, its almost been a year.
erin chapter 32 . 4/13/2005
I am hoping that you havent abandoned this fic because I am sure that me and plenty of others would like to see how it ends. Please? :)
Intuos4Me chapter 32 . 4/12/2005
when are you going to update! i want to know what happens! it can't just end there!
Miss3y chapter 32 . 4/4/2005
wow. just wow, it's 4 am and i still am reading this, i really cant describe how good it is and i cant wait until you post again
dead feather chapter 32 . 4/2/2005
Is this it? Surely there must be at least one chapter more coming though it's been a while since this one was put up? Things are so unfinished here.

I really liked this story. Even though from the third chapter I expected Harry to stun Dumbledore or something. After the whole pensieve debacle last year Harry should've known. You brought the worst out amazingly well in every one of them. Ron's desire for revenge and his overly stubborn mindset for black and white. Hermione's naivety. Moody's insanity and unjusticeness. Albus' human side. Harry's lack of knowledge and Remus' fear of action and lack of backbone.

Then again you've brought out the best in Severus, truly in character. Showed us the other side in the Malfoys and Minerva. That Harry's already an adult. The explanation of how they all became death eaters and how growing up makes people too set in their thinking for their own good. I liked Draco as well and the subtle way of how narcissa and lucius act around each others.

I really hope there's more to this than 32 chapters.
shadowcub chapter 32 . 3/25/2005
Sounds like Snape needs a 20 vacation from all of his friends.
LadyRavena chapter 32 . 3/23/2005
Um.. is there any chance you're not going to leave us hanging on this story, or even just put up a summary of how things went?

Preetty please?
emma chapter 32 . 3/19/2005
Whats happening?

I really like this story - please update soon!
Meresger chapter 32 . 3/15/2005
If you aren't going to update in a timely fashion, at least say so in your bio. I love this story, but I hate being in limbo with it.
vitaljunk chapter 32 . 3/13/2005
Please update! This story is just amazing. I've cried so hard while reading, it's so enthralling. I 'd love to read what happens next so i hope another post is coming. You've written Severus Snape wonderfully and i love the fact that even Dumbledore has his faults. Grr...Moody is just a damn nuisence. (sp?) I also love that Lucius was kind and all. It's lovely seeing all those Slytherins in a new light. You've created such a realistic world!
Butterflypersona chapter 32 . 2/23/2005
You had me crying at several points during this. I truly hope you intend to finish. It's absolutely beautiful.
tears chapter 32 . 2/20/2005
i loved your story! now on to serious matters.. it's not complete i beg you finish it.
Anastasya chapter 32 . 2/19/2005
Thanks a lot. It was a really wonderful read.
Anutheal chapter 32 . 2/13/2005
I have to tell you that was WONDERFUL! I loved it. It was an idea I have never read before and it was BRILLIANT!

Keep writing and I will keep reading, update as SOON as you POSSIBLY can. Great JOB!
698 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »