Reviews for Choices
Minna cross chapter 32 . 6/17/2016
This is suppppeeeer awesome!
The Power Of Names chapter 32 . 4/10/2016
Moody and Dumbledore need their noses broken again and Minerva could do it, I think.
Guest chapter 32 . 11/7/2014
LOL HERMIONE IS SUCH A BITCH XD
darkdranzer chapter 32 . 2/1/2014
D: poor snape! Really nicely done back story wished this was finished
lovemya2000 chapter 32 . 10/29/2013
:-)
NatheRiver chapter 32 . 9/29/2013
really good , you're not going to continue it (
Guest chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
I really wish this had been finished. Anyway, it was a great read years ago when I first found it, and now that I've rediscovered it.
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 32 . 2/13/2013
I feel like crying! Oh Severus...
orthe the great chapter 31 . 11/24/2012
Although its unlikely you will I implore you to PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE finish this! (Have asked several times and will pester you till you update this!)
JaneDoh0 chapter 32 . 9/30/2012
I just found this recently, and I am kind of bummed that it looks abandoned. This was fantastic. You definitely anticipated ruthless!Dumbledore. Although now canon-shafted since you last updated, you gave Severus a reasonable background to explain his actions though OotP. In fact, I prefer your explanation to JKR's obsession with a teenage love. Your characters all seem very real, and the interactions between them seem true. If you ever felt lie updating, I would read it!
orthe the great chapter 32 . 8/21/2012
I have read this fic several times, and unfortunately for whatever reason it would appear to have been abandoned which is a shame because its insanely angsty! And WE NEED to know if ickle sevvy is going to be ok! And this is easily the BEST hp ff I have EVER read (in second place is "unwell" by socksfordobby, just to give you a bit of perspective) and although it has been quite a few years could you possibly continue the story?
All the best - orthethegreat
Fogs of Gray chapter 32 . 8/4/2012
:) I love it! :D Please update soon? Quite honestly, you write our Potions Master the best, at least of what I have seen.
Guest chapter 32 . 7/8/2012
amazing story, both plot-wise and in terms of writing! eagerly awaiting the next chapter. plz keep up the good work!
Jeeun chapter 32 . 5/14/2012
This is one great story. But I guess I'll never know how Severus will cope with all this. Or whether the rest of the Order of the bloody Pheonix will grow a conscience and start thinking about the sacrfices others make to make their life as it is, but I doubt they'll ever do, for they are a group of dumbasses, self-centered bastards. Hate every single one of them. They'll only make excuses for their pathetic actions, led by the GREAT Dumbledick. However, it seems as if you've abandoned the story all together, really unfortunate. Hope, though I'm not crossing my fingers, you'll remember to come back, and continue on, but well, you have your reasons.
Feltbeats are awesome chapter 2 . 4/7/2012
ah sh*t that's even better than the last one!
698 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »