Reviews for Choices
Kemenran chapter 3 . 10/27/2003
More please.
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 10/26/2003
This is really interesting! But will Snape ever trust _them_ again? And what sort of consequences will this confrontation have? Trusting someone with your life and then treating them like dog meat sounds potentially fatal to me.

But oh, this is good.
Anna chapter 2 . 10/26/2003
Oh, please update soon! I love those stories about Snapes past. I really wonder how Severus will react to Albus and the rest of the order after they got to know everything.
Anna chapter 2 . 10/26/2003
Alessa chapter 2 . 10/26/2003
Oh that's just great. Please continue! I am dying to know how this will go on.
Susannah chapter 2 . 10/25/2003
Excellent so far! I've always wanted to write a story about Snape's history! Can't wait to read more!
Mel J1701 chapter 2 . 10/25/2003
Sounds like an interesting (and ansgty!) premise and from what I could read, this story looks like it has a lot of promise by giving an insight into Sev's past and perhaps wiping the smug self-righteousness from the more pampered members of the Order when they realize his life has been difficult.

However, I would really recommend you put line breaks between each paragraph and when someone speaks. It cleans up the story and makes it so much more readable. The way you've formatted might put many people off reading the story.

I hope you do change the formatting and continue as I can't wait to see where you take this story, and see how the others cope with what they learn and if Sev will forgive Dumbledore for forcing him to speak.
Darkinfinity chapter 1 . 10/25/2003
A good story so far. I like it. I hope you will update soon. :)
698 | « Prev Page 1 .. 37 44 45 46 47