Reviews for A Common Bond
Kelsey hearts John Carter chapter 19 . 2/24/2006
Hey

I just read your fic and I LOVED IT

please right more i need to keep reading it

also can you put what the indian words mean in english so I can understand that would be great

also what does michaels aid mean is that a cultural thing becuase I never heard it before maybee it just becuase I live in texas/ America oh well lol

keep writting
Maria656 chapter 19 . 2/6/2006
Sweet Chap!
DesiTexan chapter 3 . 12/20/2005
Um...actually, Neela is not Muslim, as several people seem to have told you, but she is not Hindu either. Indians from the Punjabi region are Sikh. I am of Indian descent as well, so...just a tidbit.
Marva chapter 18 . 12/10/2005
Great story. Keep up the good work. UPDATE SOON
Maria656 chapter 18 . 8/22/2005
Just read this whole thing, [I'm usually hanging out in Dark Angel, but after Back in the World I needed a Neela/Michael fix.

Very sweet story-just need to watch your typing and grammar.

Hope you are continuing this.
Pricilla Grey chapter 18 . 4/21/2005
I'm really enjoying this story and I liked how you fitted the Tsunami into it. I have a feeling that you're gonna make Michael ship out- please don't! Update soon :-D

BTW: I love the baby names, Teja and Chander are perfect!
Pricilla Grey chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
I love the pairing! You're characterised (is that how you spell it?) them perfectly and I can't wait to read more :-D
BoomerSooner chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
Please update! I'm tired of the Ray/Neela stories, I want Neela/Gallant stories so please, please UPDATE!.
astacia chapter 18 . 3/26/2005
Wow! Everytime I check out your fanfic list, I find another one that I just love. You have your own folder with all of your stories that I read on my bookmarked list. Micheal and Neela are so cute and I loved the last episodes with them in it. I cried when he had to leave again. I went over some replies of this one and I can't beleive those people said those mean things to you. You're right, they shouldn't read them if they don't like them. Love the twins!(cause I'm a fellow twin my self of course.) Could you maybe put how you pronounce their names in your next update cause I keep playing with different ways and I'm not sure which you are using. Can't wait for more. Update soon.
chickenwriter chapter 18 . 3/20/2005
VERY COOL!
Dancing By Myself chapter 18 . 3/13/2005
I'm so glad you updated! Great job.
A chapter 3 . 3/12/2005
Good fan fic but neela's not muslim! Thats insulting!
Dancing By Myself chapter 17 . 3/2/2005
YAY! I like Neela and Michael together. Did anyone see last week's ER? The one with Dr. Gallant in Iraq? I really do think that Neela and Michael are going to hook up!
Guest chapter 17 . 12/28/2004
neela chapter 3 . 12/16/2004
u asshole... neela is not muslim... she is hindu... hindus pray in a temple.. not a mosque ... get your facts straight before you write stories.. even if they are fiction...
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »