Reviews for Rush Hour 3 & 12
TheWannabeBruceLee chapter 5 . 5/10/2011
1 of the BEST rush hour stories EVA!
The Dandy Lioness chapter 7 . 7/20/2010
"Oh yeah? Where do you live?" Carter asked.

"Transylvania."

"WHAT!" Carter exclaimed.

AHAHAAAAA!
EmeraldReporter chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Awesome, i'll have to read this on my Kindle later on in the school week.
WeepingAngel123 chapter 7 . 7/28/2009
A brillopads, and groovier than groovy 'fic!

Twas a FABBITY FAB and CHEESESTASTIC plot, with many original and imaginatively PISTACHIO COOLIO ideas, along with FANTASTIQUE characterisations. Though I'd've luurved some more interaction and humour between Lee and Carter! Hehe!

You wrote, introduced, and developed Thorn's character very FABBILY too!

All in all, a CheeseOnToastWorthy story with a bit of room for improvement!

D
takara410 chapter 7 . 5/14/2009
love it
Batya chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
ok i love this so far i have just have three things to point out

its not 4:00 O' clock its either 4 O' Clock or 4:00

you need to work on your line spacing which is a little odd

and blue sunburn? how does that even work?

but other than that this looks realy funny and i like it so far
DJ Diddy Dog FangJoker chapter 7 . 3/23/2007
Love it.

Seen the trailer for the third film yet?
Dameem chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
As a story, it's a nice one, but as a Rush Hour story, it just wasn't that Rush Houry

I stopped reading at chapter four because when I read a Rush Hour movie script, I expected to read a lot of Lee and Carter's funny interaction with each other. In this story, they were rare and so far apart.
sexy Toi chapter 6 . 11/14/2005
yo in your story it talks about kill that not nice but your movie was okay i quess... Listen to my rap...

yo dis b me miss fefe and i love to read while im eating! Bigy Bigy Bigy cant you see you ate all the food and left me hungry! LOL LOL LOL

Dont mean to bring up the past but this tyme is the last remember the name burnt qutip well sense thats old im talking about you lips at time they can be white but chap stick will do it just Right..
RyoTheSaiyan chapter 7 . 9/2/2005
i love carter's reaction 2 thorns homeland in the end! keep on makin more stories!
slayerlina chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
hiya. really awesome story. my dad created rush hour and wrote the script for the first movie. its really weird knowing that people write fanfics about his movie...but stil AWESOME. so thank u
Noble Kitsune chapter 7 . 6/10/2005
Agent R,

I really loved your story, I just read the entire thing at once. I implore you to write a sequel placing the three in Transylvania...that'd be great. There need to be more Rush Hour fanfics. Thank you for your time,

Noble Kitsune
Evan-Cora chapter 6 . 11/17/2004
You know what. I just read your story. It's so funny, I'm now kinda out of breath. So, in order for you to repay me for liking your story so much... Update it as soon as possible, PLEASE.
Clueless-Patty chapter 3 . 10/11/2004
LOL! I was laughing so hard! HAHA! But ya know wut? Try putting some detail into it. Cuz i have no clue wut their apt looks like and I have no clue wut the place thry're in looks like. More detail girl! There's only dialogue here and it's a little confusing most of the time...but it's good keep it up (The ideas I mean)
Clueless-Patty chapter 2 . 10/11/2004