Reviews for The Mary Sue Invasion
Treol chapter 10 . 9/30/2009
"Oh my. I guess I got a little carried away."

Ryou deserves a medal.
Treol chapter 4 . 9/30/2009
""You'd better not to open that door before I tell you to!" they could hear his voice from behind the door."

Oh Ra.

Choke-moment.

XD
Simsim1705 chapter 13 . 2/19/2007
LOL this was hilarious! THE most clever Mary-Sue story with an actual interesting plot! I loved it! Wonderful! I would say to update soon, but since it's already over...uh...heh
xt1me chapter 13 . 6/14/2006
This. Was. BRILLENT! Death to all Mary-Sues!
apostrophus chapter 3 . 4/14/2006
Maybe Isis doesn't have a driver's license because she's from a different country and... weird immigration stuff and visas and all that. Trust me, I would know, my parents are from Europe. Anyway, continue.
apostrophus chapter 2 . 4/14/2006
I think the eye of Horus makes more sense cause it was ALOT more prominent than any other eye of any sort. I don't really know though... Go Mokuba! I think I can bear Unity the easiest but she's definitely not my favorite character!
apostrophus chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
*Cackles* Kill the Mary Sues! I can't say I don't like to read a good ol' Mary Sue story when I'm bored up to my eyeballs, but overall... Continue plz
MonsterHugs chapter 2 . 8/19/2005
Wow, great chapter I loved it and it is the eye of horus, I know that 4 sure because I, an expert on ancient egyptian history.
Thunderstorm101 chapter 13 . 7/5/2005
Scary. Really, REALLY scary. That is one SCARY story. That shouldn't be just HUMOR, that should be humor/horror! MSs are WAY too scary! Wahh! They ruin otherwise good fics!
illuminated bestiary chapter 13 . 4/16/2005
...

well.

neato
Starshinesoldier chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
love it!

_
adele4 chapter 13 . 12/12/2004
It’s really about time I review some of you other stories, after egoistically enjoying them, and especially this one, it made me laugh so much... I actually wrote a list of important things one can learn from it, if you don’t mind I send it to you... if I find it again.

It’s hilarious. It’s so much fun to see those Mary Sues get killed *g*. Although I nearly felt sorry for Nightfall (okay... so maybe I need help). Mokuba’s so creepy here, I didn’t know *he’s* the reason why it may be dangerous to be around Seto. I just loved the argument in chapter four, they’re so themselves, despite of the fact they’re all enchanted. But then, I just loved the whole story.
LoneGothic chapter 13 . 10/28/2004
You might not care but this is the great! I mean it, and this fic should be actually WAY more popular! Will there be a sequel (about what, I will have no idea -.-) but a sequel would be AWESOME!
SilverPoint chapter 13 . 10/11/2004
The ending was rather... bizzare... I think that after all the building you did, something better could have been created for the end, but still, it was good... the grammar errors were easily forgivable, considering the kind of language English is...
Myaow chapter 13 . 10/2/2004
After 72 reviews, I doubt you really keep reading them, but that was great meow. Really.