Reviews for The Color Of You
Renata Ei chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
really made the story seem like a whole different one. i like your use of words; i can really picture the things you are trying to as of the flow of the story: well done. you skipped the unimportant ones and left the ones with the big impact. by the time i finished reading this,i just realized you finished volume four [of the real story] this was really great.i enjoyed it very much :]

keep it up.
animearlinefreak chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
this was pretty good. I enjoyed how different this was to the other stories were. Keep up the good work!
QueenOfHearts3 chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
an interesting twist on things _ sweet and rather condensed lol idve liked to see more character development tho... you dont explain Rei's behavior much at all, and only a lil about Kira *shrugs* but then again, its a one-shot, so yeah _() hehe you have a very nice, descriptive style here. its like a painting in itself, a moment in time for these two. adorable _
gialian chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
You know, I won't lie to you... at first I thought it was going to be like other fanfics that I've read that take a series and try to "make it their own"... but this one was different. I don't know if it was the writing style or how you designed the plot, but it was enjoyable. Keep it up
Late March chapter 1 . 9/11/2004
This is SO SO SO SO great! Update as soon as you can! .
death is only a phase chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
u know instead of rei's mom being a mom his parent can be a dad while kira's dad can be a mom u know a swicth
Banana Fish chapter 1 . 7/17/2004
I don't want to look like a flaming, ill-spoken reviewer, so hopefully I'll be able to put my point across as gracefully as possible; this is plagarism. There is an authoric license, especially with fanfictions, to copy another writer's work, but when using exact quotes continuously, a story changes from your own to a mass of cut and pasted words. I think you could rewrite this sucessfully, putting away your Mars mangas and writting from your heart, rather than from the pages of the book. It's an interesting idea, but at this point, as many others have said (albeit a bit maliciously) this is far too close to the actual story to be enjoyable to read, or, really, acceptable. Feel free to contact me if you think I stepped over the line and was obtrusively rude, by the way, I'm really just trying to help (although it probably isnt' that obvious... *coughs*) On the bright side, you do seem to have an educated writing style, and I do believe you could make this story work...Just try to make it more original.
Inu's Nanashi chapter 1 . 7/1/2004
i LOVE THE IDEA! (Now why couldn't I have thought of that first...) So where's the rest of the story? WRITE!
Gold1 chapter 1 . 4/21/2004
Sorry, but thats way too much like the manga..
Stacey chapter 1 . 2/21/2004
OMG! That was so beautiful. I love your writing and the style of this story. I've never thought about what it would be like switching the roles around. Really hope to read more Mars stories from you!
shadow-fairy-kitten chapter 1 . 2/14/2004
i like the idea but u pretty much took almost all of the dialogue from the books and didn't really change anything. its a great idea for them to switch places but you at least need to change some things because they are girl and boy. a motorcyclist girl is going to act differently than a motorcyclist boy. well you need to make this your story fully and put part of who you are into the story. well enough said e-mail me and i would be happy to give you suggestions on how you could change it and make it yours (or as much yours as it ever could be)
BLEHH xx chapter 1 . 2/3/2004
Wow I mean this is pretty good. So this is how it would be if it were the other way around, huh? Well anyways I think that you were very paitent to write out the story (so full of details, too!) I probably would have quit sooner than that. I have only read up to book 4, and would love for you to continue. It's kind of strange though... Because, you know how Rei is kind of tall and tough looking and oppisite with Kira? It's funny imagining Kira as the tough one Riding Rei around on Her motocycle... All in all, perfect with no flaws.
hot and creamy
Luffy V'shile chapter 1 . 1/31/2004
That was so good the way you had Kira and Rei swich places
alina chapter 1 . 1/17/2004
haha, that was pretty funny... ive only read about half of it cos ive only read a few volumes of mars and thought it might spoil it. it's pretty good and all, but i think you stuck too close to the book. some situations are just awkward since its almost the same thing as the original books...-.-; owell, props to you-it's a good idea anway .
Anonymous chapter 1 . 12/12/2003