Reviews for Scare Tactics
carby247 chapter 11 . 12/26/2003
u want to make me suffer ...ok ok im lying i can survive hopefully lol... nice ending uir writing always surprises be by how good u r,ok im going to be so sad when this story ends because it was the best ive ever read so thank you!
see u next week
have a happy new year!
jane
kiwi chapter 11 . 12/26/2003
wow! I can't believe its almost over! You have been doing a great job! I can't wait to see what happens next and if she will decide to go back!
HaZeL chapter 11 . 12/26/2003
Yeah u have a happy new year too. greta chapter cant wait for the next and last chapter..
DD2 chapter 11 . 12/26/2003
o! great! but i don't want it to end! no! no! no! Want lots more! this fic keeps me going! Can't wait till next week!
Mimmi chapter 11 . 12/26/2003
That was great!
And very unexpected, it was something I never would have thought of.
Well now I can't wait until next week, to see if Grace will leave or not.
It would be so sad if she left, though at the same time, maybe she'll want to go back home to her family.
And I guess that if she does go back than at least she'll have seen some of her fathers past, to better understand him.
I like that it's been a year since she showed up, it means that Grace might have settled in a little bit more, and again I love Eric and Grace and the wonderful friendship they seem to have.
I wouldn't mind having an Eric of my own.
I really don't know how i want it to end, but I'm sure that in whatever way it does end, it'll be
perfect.
I'm really going to miss this story once it's done, it has been nice to have something to really look forward to every friday.
And I loved that you've updated reguarly, so that we've always been able to know exactly when we would see another chapter and that this story wouldn't just be left hanging.
ArwenUndomiel chapter 10 . 12/25/2003
G'day again. Sorry It took so long for me to post this review but to cut a long story short I have been away. lol. Told you it was cut short.
CHAPTER: Great as usual. Grace is totally falling apart - which although is a sad thing - is a great thing to write and convey in a story. I commend you on that. Harm and Mac's reaction also seems fitting. You better hold to your promise of Mac and Harm action Sancti or else! lol. What can I say? You know I'm a freak!
I've roughly counted 9 weeks since All Ye Faithful aired. I'm going crazy. very crazy. So pathetically crazy. lol. I've got to say I'm venting my frustration into my JAG fic. I posted a huge chapter the other nite and was so proud. Anyway that's another story for another day.
Keep it going and hang in there! Hopefully a sequal is in sight and if not you should be proud of this amazing story (cause I certainly am as a reviewer!)
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
-Erin.
Moonlights Sundance chapter 10 . 12/22/2003
Hey this was really, good. I like the drama. it is amazing how much i can see Harm and Macs lines coming from their mouth. You are truely talented and I can not wait until the next chapter. Update soon.
-Moon
carby247 chapter 10 . 12/20/2003
hey how dare u leave us readers hanging like that...lol...i am still amazed by ur writing it just keeps getting better every week! and if u plan on writing any other stories in the future u will have my support of coarse! i was wondering if at the end of ur story if grace goes back to her time will u keep singers death the way it happened when grace was there with mrs. lindsey killing her or like it actually happened with mr. lindsey killed her...did u get that or am i confusing u? lol...oh and when she gets back will things have changed ok dont answer that ull give too much away...ok im boring u now...or rambling ill shut up ...soo have a merry xmas and i hope u get what u want..lol..harm maybe
see u next week!
jane
Maegmel chapter 1 . 12/20/2003
It won't let me review on the 10th ch. don't know why. Dumb machine. My e-mail & Internet were down for a few days so this is the earliest I could get on, sorry. I think you're doing a great job, and I can't wait for thee next chapter! More Harm/Mac romance!
CharmedMummy chapter 10 . 12/20/2003
At the risk of sounding like a broken record, this was another great chapter. :) Here's my usual list of random thoughts and questions: 1) It would have been kinda interesting if you had used Agent Gibbs as the investigating NCIS agent like he was in the show when Singer died, it would have been an interesting tie-in with the show (not that your agents weren't well written) 2) I just randomly wondered if mabye Mac's aversion to Grace going to a group was b/c Mac dealt with her problems (alcoholism) w/o a group and didn't think Grace needed one either. 3) That moment where Harm thought to himself that Mac was beautiful, but didn't follow up on it just broke my heart b/c those types of moments seemed to have happened so often in the actual show. 4) I was a little suprised to see you write that Eric "wept". He seemed like a tough guy who might hug her with tears in his eyes, but not weep. 5) I really liked the scenes at Arlington, except for one comment by Harm when he told Grace that she should go to the group so that she would be stable enough to be a witness. While that might be a legitimate reason and everything, I think it was a little insensitive of Harm to say that to Grace instead of saying she needed to go so she could heal. 6) The ending was especially poignant. I could just picture Grace kneeling amongst the crosses, weeping. Good Job. Have a Merry Christmas! (And if you don't have the time to update next week b/c of holiday obligations, I totally understand) Can't wait to read the next chapter. :)
girlgunner chapter 10 . 12/20/2003
hey again, another set of great chapters. I like that Eric is back that was a very sweet moment. I also like that you still have the Harm and Mac chemistry there as well. Am looking forward to the next chapter, but for some reason there's a feeling that this will all end real soon!
jagfan chapter 10 . 12/20/2003
Poor Grace - she's definitely her father's daughter - that overwhelming sense of guilt and responsibilty regardless of the true facts. I hope Harm and Mac can convince her to go to therapy. Would also be nice to see Harm and Mac get their act together - maybe once they do - Grace can go home to her own time.
maggie chapter 10 . 12/20/2003
Great new chapter! I loved the part at the funeral when the Singers told the Admiral that Jag was like a second familey. That was just great! I can't wait till nexat week to see how Grace deals with the death.
Lisa Brown chapter 10 . 12/20/2003
Very good. I must say again, at first glance at the title and the story idea, I didn't think that I would like it. But now, I can't wait for the end of the week to see where we go next. I am enjoying it very much.
Mimmi chapter 10 . 12/20/2003
Oh my god!
That was even sadder than the last chapter.
The ending was...I don't know, I don't have words to explain the beauty of it.
I saw the whole scene in front of me, almost as if it was real instead of fiction.
And somehow, the storm felt like that was a way to show how Grace was feeling inside, it was just perfect.
It is so sad that Grace blames herself for Singer's death.
The last sentence was just heartbreaking.
And Eric, I don't have words to explain how much I love him and the friendship between him and Grace.
That scene between them was wonderful.
By the way, I love the wayn you have so many details, I love the way you describe so many things.
I really don't have anything bad to say, I can't find anything in your story that isn't perfect the way it is.
I'm very much looking forward to the next chapter.

Merry Christmas!