Reviews for Scare Tactics
Moonlights Sundance chapter 11 . 12/26/2003
Curse the person who ever came up with cliffhangers.
No problem and I meant everything I said about how real the characters are and I still stand by that fact.
Update soon, please.
-Moon
Cassie chapter 11 . 12/26/2003
way to leave us in suspense. Great chapter. Can't wait to see what you do in the end.
366972 chapter 11 . 12/26/2003
I've been following this story from the beginning. It's really good, I must admit. I thought that it was brilliant to use the alphabet thingy (forgot what it's called) to spell out HOME as the chapter title. Totally brilliant. I almost didn't notice it until I looked at it again and wondered what the title meant. Very intersting. By the way, I'm hoping to put up the next chapter of Whose Baby soon, if you're interested.
ArwenUndomiel chapter 11 . 12/26/2003
oh...What's Grace going to do? I think she'll go back home but that's only my opinion. Sorry I cut last chappies review so short - lucky I did review when I did or i would have missed you. Don't worry - I gave up on All Ye Faithful a long time ago! I'm slowly recovering - lol - and I agree they should put JAG on DVD. It was very cool how you set this chappie nearly a year later and thank you for the Harm and Mac bits! Gotta love 'em. So another question - What's happening on JAG at the moment except for repeats? lol. Laterz.
-Erin.
JagSister chapter 11 . 12/26/2003
Oh, this story is so good. Since next chapter is the last, I can't wait to read some of your other stories. Well, bye.
From: Amanda
maggie chapter 11 . 12/26/2003
Wonderful new chapter! I thought it was really cool the way you put Ms Nolson in the story to help Grace go back. I can't wait till the new chapter. Happy New Year!
Pissed Off Poet1 chapter 11 . 12/26/2003
wow you sure covered a lot in one chap. I knew that eventually Harm and Mac would come to their senses, but I didn't think it would be this quick. I have a feeling that this story will be comming to an end soon. *Holds back tears* Just wanted to tell you, like so many other poeple are what a great story this is and you should really think about a sequel.
kristymcg chapter 11 . 12/26/2003
i'm totally hooked... i read all 11 chapters in one sitting and can't wait for the last installment
CharmedMummy chapter 11 . 12/26/2003
The only comment I really had was that the jump from chapter ten to chapter eleven seemed a little abrupt, with no sentence at the beginning of chapter eleven like "in the next year Grace slowly became resigned to her fate of living in the past" or something like that. It may just be how you wanted to write it, but it seemed a little disjointed to me. Other than that, I loved the chapter and I can't wait to see how it all wraps up. Sorry this review isn't longer, but I have a killer headache and I wanted to review before I forgot to. Happy New Year! :)
carby247 chapter 11 . 12/26/2003
u want to make me suffer ...ok ok im lying i can survive hopefully lol... nice ending uir writing always surprises be by how good u r,ok im going to be so sad when this story ends because it was the best ive ever read so thank you!
see u next week
have a happy new year!
jane
kiwi chapter 11 . 12/26/2003
wow! I can't believe its almost over! You have been doing a great job! I can't wait to see what happens next and if she will decide to go back!
HaZeL chapter 11 . 12/26/2003
Yeah u have a happy new year too. greta chapter cant wait for the next and last chapter..
DD2 chapter 11 . 12/26/2003
o! great! but i don't want it to end! no! no! no! Want lots more! this fic keeps me going! Can't wait till next week!
Mimmi chapter 11 . 12/26/2003
That was great!
And very unexpected, it was something I never would have thought of.
Well now I can't wait until next week, to see if Grace will leave or not.
It would be so sad if she left, though at the same time, maybe she'll want to go back home to her family.
And I guess that if she does go back than at least she'll have seen some of her fathers past, to better understand him.
I like that it's been a year since she showed up, it means that Grace might have settled in a little bit more, and again I love Eric and Grace and the wonderful friendship they seem to have.
I wouldn't mind having an Eric of my own.
I really don't know how i want it to end, but I'm sure that in whatever way it does end, it'll be
perfect.
I'm really going to miss this story once it's done, it has been nice to have something to really look forward to every friday.
And I loved that you've updated reguarly, so that we've always been able to know exactly when we would see another chapter and that this story wouldn't just be left hanging.
ArwenUndomiel chapter 10 . 12/25/2003
G'day again. Sorry It took so long for me to post this review but to cut a long story short I have been away. lol. Told you it was cut short.
CHAPTER: Great as usual. Grace is totally falling apart - which although is a sad thing - is a great thing to write and convey in a story. I commend you on that. Harm and Mac's reaction also seems fitting. You better hold to your promise of Mac and Harm action Sancti or else! lol. What can I say? You know I'm a freak!
I've roughly counted 9 weeks since All Ye Faithful aired. I'm going crazy. very crazy. So pathetically crazy. lol. I've got to say I'm venting my frustration into my JAG fic. I posted a huge chapter the other nite and was so proud. Anyway that's another story for another day.
Keep it going and hang in there! Hopefully a sequal is in sight and if not you should be proud of this amazing story (cause I certainly am as a reviewer!)
MERRY CHRISTMAS!