Reviews for Scare Tactics
A3-B chapter 3 . 3/15/2004
Please just notice that Harm's father was most likely to be flying an F-4 phantom than an F-14 tomcat since the navy start to use tomcat after 1970 and that his father went MIA in 1969
cmaf chapter 15 . 2/5/2004
Um, Hi, not to be pushy or anything, but it is 6th of Feb where I am, and well, THERE IS NO FALSE TACTICS!
Ok, gentle reminder done. Thanks again lol :0)
cmaf *i'm not really here, i'm merely a figment of your imagination* *boo!*
*flying is the act of throwing yourself at the ground and missing*
NadaZimri chapter 11 . 2/1/2004
Okay, this is the last review I'm gonna write for this story. Number four hundred, LoL. I just thought I'd let ya know that this was a truly awesome story, and I think that you're a great writer...as well as a great friend. I can't wait for the sequel! Love ya girlie :-D
~Elle~
NadaZimri chapter 8 . 2/1/2004
Okay, that last one I sent was pretty long...even if I didn't write it, hehe...anyways, I shall keep this one short and sweet.
NadaZimri chapter 6 . 2/1/2004
Review #398:
Love, Love, Love.
There's nothing you can do that can't be done.
Nothing you can sing that can't be sung.
Nothing you can say but you can learn how to play the game.
It's easy.
Nothing you can make that can't be made.
No one you can save that can't be saved.
Nothing you can do but you can learn how to be you in time.
Love is all you need.
Nothing you can know that isn't known.
Nothing you can see that isn't shown.
Nowhere you can be that isn't where you're meant to be.
Love is all you need.
All you need is love (Paul: All together, now!)All you need is love. (Everybody!)
All you need is love, love.
Love is all you need (love is all you need).
Yee-hai!Oh yeah!She loves you, yeah yeah yeah.
She loves you, yeah yeah yeah."
NadaZimri chapter 5 . 2/1/2004
Yeah, yeah...I know I already reviewed this one but oh well...REVIEW #397 coming up! Tryin' to get ya that 400, hehehe. CYA at chappy 6!
NadaZimri chapter 2 . 2/1/2004
HELLO CHAPTER 2! Hehehe...k, I can't really think of any good review junk...so here comes some randomness! HAR HAR *waits* MON RABB! *waits again, then when Sancti responds, bursts out laughing*...hehehehe
NadaZimri chapter 1 . 2/1/2004
Jus goin' thru and reviewing those chapters that I never reviewed ya for. Hehehe, plus...added advantage...Bellie gets those reviews she was missing so much. See ya on Chapter 2 :-D
judicium sierra chapter 15 . 1/29/2004
Wow I can't believe I've waited so long to review this chapter! It totally slipped my mind! Well first I wanna say this was a wonderful story! All of your characters were well developed. The great technique in this story is being able to "show" the reader what's going on not just "tell". When a writer can "show" the reader what's happening it reflects a very talented author. I've never really had a fanfiction story that I pondered over after I finished reading a section of it...but this story seemed so real I found myself laying in bed at night wondering what was in store for next week when a new chapter was posted (lol I must not have a life) You created Grace as a character that anyone could relate to. Throughout the entire story you could truly "feel" her happiness, her pain, her challenges, and her fears. I usually don't like stories that aren't mostly just about Harm or Mac...but this one completely had my attention throughout the entire thing. I througholy (ouch spelling?) enjoyed every moment of this story. You've peaked my attention for the sequel because I don't understand what will happen to the old Harm and Mac when the new Harm and Mac jump into it (lol I'm not making sense, am I). I personally predicted for your sequel that Grace might decide to go back again...or may end up going back even farther, like to the point when her parents teenagers themselves and she learns what they were like as teens (hm maybe you should start a series, lol wishful thinking) I didn't expect Harm and Mac to be the ones jumping the time spectrum! Anyways again, my most sincere congratulations on creating such a special piece of work. And good luck on your future stories. By the way, are we going to get more of "Unstable" ? Cause I was totally hooked to that story too! Anyways, you deserve a big hug from Harm for this story! LOL for the sake of old times, "See you next Friday, too!"
Maegmel chapter 15 . 1/26/2004
What in the world? Can things get any more confusing than they already are? (Good job with wrapping it up, but Harm falling through was totally unexpected.)
NavyCB chapter 15 . 1/26/2004
Wonderful story all the way to the end. Can't wait for the next one.
NavyCB
CharmedMummy chapter 15 . 1/25/2004
#1: I totally love the unexpected ending! I was not expecting that the past Mac and Harm would come to the future (hence, why it's unexpected... :) ). You have definitely made me anxious for the sequel. :) #2: I felt really bad for Grace when she visited the Admiral, but I felt worse when I thought about how Harm must feel when he visits if the Admiral has gone back to the time when he was ticked at Harm for going back to flying. #3: Way back at the beginning of this whole thing (hard to believe that was like over two months ago!) I wondered about who Clayton Webb had married, and I think you promised me an answer, but I don't think I got one. I'm still wondering about it, and I hope you give me an answer in the sequel. :) I loved the ending and I am eagerly anticipating your next story. Please don't keep me waiting long! :)
Pissed Off Poet1 chapter 15 . 1/25/2004
I had to go back and read that last p[art once more just so I made sure I udnerstood it right. Wow, what a way to go! I would tell you that I will be looking foreward to the next story. but I think ou already know that. Well for now, enjoy your coffee break!
Moonlights Sundance chapter 15 . 1/25/2004
*snif, snif* it is really now finally over. How sad. However, I am really excited about the next chapter or story. I can not wait.
Enjoy your coffee break.
-Moon
Kassia525 chapter 15 . 1/25/2004
I have really enjoyed follwoing this story. You combined good bit of drama and humor. Some of the scenes at the high school cracked me up-I teach high school, and the scenes were just so realistic. I'm interested to see what you do with the characters in the sequel.
417 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »