Reviews for Scare Tactics
fantasy2reality chapter 7 . 4/1/2007
what can i say? loved this chapter too. you are very good at capturing these characters we know so well. The character of grace, is she like you? I know we all write ourselves even if we dont intend to, but since we have a blueprint for the characters we write, i figured the one we didnt came from you. That true? Oh and i saw another carolla, erics car and the one from chapter 2, is that what you drive? and btw, do you intend to write anything else, anything recent, i see now that this from about 3 years ago, and now i realize there is a good chance you wont even get this feed back im reading! you might have left this endvour all together! well crap.
fantasy2reality chapter 6 . 4/1/2007
ah, a very funny chapter, some very humerious encounters. especially loved the one between mac and harm and the maxi pads, very nicely done.

sergi huh? so thats your type?

very interested to see how this singer angle plays out. kinda figuring that she will be sent back to the future before she is able to tell singer, or anyone else, what happened.

oh, and what happened with sergi anyway, he came to see harm, then we are at the office, what happened with that encounter?
fantasy2reality chapter 5 . 4/1/2007
oh, another question popped up while reading this chapter, what time of year is it in 2002? is it just after halloween, meaning that she went back in time exactly 18 years or so, or is it a different time of year?

great work on this chapter as well, cant wait to click the button to see what happens in the next one! glad i dont have to wait a week!
fantasy2reality chapter 4 . 4/1/2007
"Harm had carefully left out the part about her possibly being genetically linked to him and her claims of being from the future."-this made me think, wouldnt the CIA have done a paternatiy test, just for the sake of argument, since harm and mac were already there? just a thought...and never mind its later in the chapter that is brought up! lol

still very much enjoying myself, and hey, look, its alreayd 3:31! my how the night flies when you having fun. i wonder how long this episode would be if it were actually made...
fantasy2reality chapter 3 . 4/1/2007
Decided on a little more indepth feedback on this chapter, since the real plot has not taken off!

"But she’d also been taught that if something was happening that couldn’t be explained, the U.S. government probably knew what was going on."-I love this line! Its hilarious, and true.

One thing i was thinking of while reading this, and this is because i am not sure when you wrote this, is the love afair that Mac and Webb taken into a account in this story? wasnt sure if you wrote this before that happened or not. That and the actual JAG character Grace, was that a coincidence or is that character taken into account in this story as well, her and that little girl that Mac once took care of.

Besides the questoins, i just wanted to say i am very much enjoying the story, helping my night go by so fast (which is a good thing because I am very bored) so thank you for the interesting reading, and the blast from the past...i miss JAG.
fantasy2reality chapter 2 . 3/31/2007
Very good, and most unexpected. Sort of reminds me of that episode where they were all around a table having dinner celebrating some thing or another, the one with the fortune cookies and the looks into possible pasts and futures, is that the sort of thing you have going on here? Very interested to se how it plays out.
fantasy2reality chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
Well I love what you have done. I love the breaks that you have, very much akin to how the show was run. I also think you have done a good job capturing the characters, even if for me its hard to see Mac as a retired housewife. Though i guess 16-18 years from the end of the show she would be, at that time they would be about 50 wouldn't they? But their personalities definately shine though and i enjoy is, and yes lets forget about the last two seasons, they were horrible, very anti-climactic as well. So well now I am hooked and will have to read the rest of this story! Must see how it plays out!
starryeyes10 chapter 15 . 5/2/2006
great story.
CapriceAnn Hedican-Kocur chapter 15 . 3/19/2004
THis was a really great story. I was going to read the sequel, when I realized I hadn't read this story yet. I am glad I did! It is fabulous! I am off to read the sequel.
A3-B chapter 3 . 3/15/2004
Please just notice that Harm's father was most likely to be flying an F-4 phantom than an F-14 tomcat since the navy start to use tomcat after 1970 and that his father went MIA in 1969
cmaf chapter 15 . 2/5/2004
Um, Hi, not to be pushy or anything, but it is 6th of Feb where I am, and well, THERE IS NO FALSE TACTICS!
Ok, gentle reminder done. Thanks again lol :0)
cmaf *i'm not really here, i'm merely a figment of your imagination* *boo!*
*flying is the act of throwing yourself at the ground and missing*
NadaZimri chapter 11 . 2/1/2004
Okay, this is the last review I'm gonna write for this story. Number four hundred, LoL. I just thought I'd let ya know that this was a truly awesome story, and I think that you're a great writer...as well as a great friend. I can't wait for the sequel! Love ya girlie :-D
~Elle~
NadaZimri chapter 8 . 2/1/2004
Okay, that last one I sent was pretty long...even if I didn't write it, hehe...anyways, I shall keep this one short and sweet.
NadaZimri chapter 6 . 2/1/2004
Review #398:
Love, Love, Love.
There's nothing you can do that can't be done.
Nothing you can sing that can't be sung.
Nothing you can say but you can learn how to play the game.
It's easy.
Nothing you can make that can't be made.
No one you can save that can't be saved.
Nothing you can do but you can learn how to be you in time.
Love is all you need.
Nothing you can know that isn't known.
Nothing you can see that isn't shown.
Nowhere you can be that isn't where you're meant to be.
Love is all you need.
All you need is love (Paul: All together, now!)All you need is love. (Everybody!)
All you need is love, love.
Love is all you need (love is all you need).
Yee-hai!Oh yeah!She loves you, yeah yeah yeah.
She loves you, yeah yeah yeah."
NadaZimri chapter 5 . 2/1/2004
Yeah, yeah...I know I already reviewed this one but oh well...REVIEW #397 coming up! Tryin' to get ya that 400, hehehe. CYA at chappy 6!
426 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »