Reviews for Scare Tactics
Kulots chapter 1 . 10/25/2003
Nice work! Please do continue
sunchaser2 chapter 1 . 10/25/2003
good story...keep it going.
kiwi chapter 1 . 10/24/2003
sounds really good! Can't wait to see what happens!
Cor chapter 1 . 10/24/2003
YES! Please keep this story going. The beginning is great and i'm already hooked.

Cor
shanabear chapter 1 . 10/24/2003
You have to continue. I need to know what happens next. How does this effect Gracie and her family.
emokid chapter 1 . 10/24/2003
Hey I really like this so far and I really want to see where its going, so PLEASE continue and write more really soon!
ArwenUndomiel chapter 1 . 10/24/2003
Great story to a great story. Keep posting!
Chloe1 chapter 1 . 10/24/2003
Good story so far keep it up.
anonymous chapter 1 . 10/24/2003
I like it update soon
winjan chapter 1 . 10/24/2003
This sounds very interesting, please continue
judicium sierra chapter 1 . 10/24/2003
Oh man that was just evil to stop there! lol! This seems like its a very intriguing storyline, I really hope you update soon! Really loved the characteristics of the children and of Harm and Mac. It sounded so odd to hear "Admiral Rabb" instead of "Admiral Chegwidden" but it was cool!

Phew! I'm glad you're still working on "Unstable", when it wasn't updated for a while I was starting to get worried! But I can relate, lol I've been meaning to post a story I promised over a month ago and I still haven't gotten around to it...its hard to update regularly! Anyway I'm going to stop rambling and let you keep on writing! Really, really, *really* hope you update your stories soon for the sake of my sanity! ;-) Anyway, keep up the fantastic work!
mara-rabb chapter 1 . 10/24/2003
You've got me hooked - please finish it so we know what happens!
417 | « Prev Page 1 .. 18 25 26 27 28