Reviews for Scare Tactics
jagfan42 chapter 1 . 10/25/2003
Hey, that was a really good story. It seems as if you have some experience with kids (not that we weren't kids ourselves once, lol)! No errors that I could detect and don't stop, it can only get better. Good luck.
Deb chapter 1 . 10/25/2003
Good strie so far can't wait to read more please continue it.
Pissed Off Poet1 chapter 1 . 10/25/2003
looks good, please update soon
DD2 chapter 1 . 10/25/2003
OH YEA! PLEASE CONTINUE NOW! LOL! NEED MORE SOON!
Hazel chapter 1 . 10/25/2003
Cant wait till the next chapter! im hooked! and i kinda relate to Grace. cause tonight my parents wont even let me go to a dumb haunted house my schools sponsoring!
Maegmel chapter 1 . 10/25/2003
You take Italian? I just started, and I LOVE it... Anyway, like your story. I kinda wish that Mac hadn't retired. Try to bring in some of the other characters, like Bud & Harriet. I'm sure that 'little' AJ's not so 'little' anymore. And what about Gunny? Or Coates? The Admiral? (He may be retired, but hey you could still put him in there.)
beegirl chapter 1 . 10/25/2003
I really liked this story so far. I actually said, outloud "what they heck was she thinking syaing that?" when she mentioned Vietnam and Harm. wow, you've hooked me and I can't wait till the next chapter. Sounds interesting...
neenee chapter 1 . 10/25/2003
OH you have to add more chapters, soon...

You've got me hooked.
pendray chapter 1 . 10/25/2003
this was awesome!
Kulots chapter 1 . 10/25/2003
Nice work! Please do continue
sunchaser2 chapter 1 . 10/25/2003
good story...keep it going.
kiwi chapter 1 . 10/24/2003
sounds really good! Can't wait to see what happens!
Cor chapter 1 . 10/24/2003
YES! Please keep this story going. The beginning is great and i'm already hooked.

Cor
shanabear chapter 1 . 10/24/2003
You have to continue. I need to know what happens next. How does this effect Gracie and her family.
emokid chapter 1 . 10/24/2003
Hey I really like this so far and I really want to see where its going, so PLEASE continue and write more really soon!
426 | « Prev Page 1 .. 18 25 26 27 28 29 Next »