Reviews for Scare Tactics
maggie chapter 15 . 1/24/2004
Oh yeah sequals! I can't wait to see what you do with Eric and Grace and Harm and Mac! It's going to be really awesom to read.
Clalla chapter 1 . 1/24/2004
i love the story. i think you should continue. it's great
kiwi chapter 15 . 1/24/2004
WOW! That was great! I loved it and can't wait for the next story! You deserve a nice break after that!
Macicat chapter 15 . 1/24/2004
ACK! OMG that was wonderful. I've waited until the end to submit my review (sorry) and I have to say that I read a lot of fanfics but this is the only one I HAD to read when I was "across the Pond" in Ireland last week. It has really had me hoping the week could go by sooner so that I could get another chapter. We have to wait a couple of weeks for the next part? Darn! But I'm sure it will be well worth it. I can't imagine the look on Grace's face (or her "parents" either) when they see Harm and Mac! I can't wait!
sunchaser2 chapter 15 . 1/24/2004
great ending! the paty with a.j. is sad. cant wait to see what happens in the next story! :)
Domintel chapter 1 . 1/24/2004
Argh! I hate that little 'no more than one review per chaper' thingy ... it's so freakin' annoying!
So anyway, I just wanted to say that if you are, in fact, looking for a beta I'd be happy to do the job.
Of course, that's only if you feel you want one.
-Domintel :P
Domintel chapter 15 . 1/24/2004
Wow ... Brilliance! Brilliance!
I can't believe what you've actually done to me ... you managed to get me more interested in Grace, and her relationships, than Harm and Mac together! Now, THAT is an achievement, to make the ultimate shipper not-so-interested in their ship.
I can't wait for the sequal! I'll be counting down the days ...
-Domintel :P
Oh yeah ... I need to add my little itty-bitty bit of 'constuctive' (hopefully) critisism. *ahem* Yes, your ending was very good, but (and this is probably just my irritating little brain) cliffhanger endings have always gotten to me with stories. I think that it's just the fact that it seems too much like a tv show to me. So it really depends on whether or not you're writing the story as an actual story, or whether it's supposed to be like the tv show ... if that makes any sense at all.
Anyway, what I (think I) meant, is that stories tend to be a little better with more conclusive endings.
Actually, come to think of it, if you'd been planning to do that all along, there probably wasn't any possible way to do that without having a cliffhanger, or just making the entire thing one huge story. So, just ignore all of what I just said; it doesn't really matter.
-Domintel
PS. Don't mind my long and rambling review, I've been a little sleep-deprived lately, and it isn't really working with me! lol. Feel free to just dismiss me as an idiot. :P
Alex chapter 15 . 1/23/2004
Hey! This is a really good fic, one that I have kept up on :-) You've captured the feel of the characters extremly well. Can't wait for the sequel! :-)
Harm-n-Mac Shipper chapter 15 . 1/23/2004
You did it again! As usual a wonderful chapter and a cruel end to have to wait for :) You really have a talent for drawing your readers into the stories and making them feel all of the emotions that the characters feel and not many writers can pull that off. I can't wait to see what happens in the next story. I hope the younger Harm and Mac get to see Grace but I wonder what they will think if they see the Admiral. And what you said about Clay Jr. and then Eric sounds like it's going to make for an interesting storyline. Good luck writing the next story. I'll be reading every chapter. ( I can't get enough)
God Bless,
Harm-Mac Shipper
NadaZimri chapter 15 . 1/23/2004
Wow...that was good...can't wait for the sequel hehe...would ya jus SHUT UP so I can read? Geezaloo! Hehe
chris chapter 15 . 1/23/2004
wow- nice cliff hanger. I've been waiting for this ending. Personally, I would have had Harm/Mac remember, but now, I like this way better, with the 'young harm/mac' coming to the future. Well, I can't wait for the sequel. Good luck!
Nikole1025 chapter 15 . 1/23/2004
Oh My Gosh! You did not just leave the hugest cliff hanger known to man! I am going to die waiting for "False Tactics" to come out. 2 Harm and Mac's! I can't wait to see how you are going to write that out! You deserve the pulitzer prize for this story, it is so good. Thanks for writing it, please don't keep us waiting too long to fid out what happened to Harm and Mac.
surgeonblue chapter 15 . 1/23/2004
I enjoyed the story a lot; can't wait for the sequel. Please hurry
carby247 chapter 15 . 1/23/2004
thank u thank u thank u ur doing i sequel* shouts and jumps up and down * i understand that u need a break but id die if u didnt write something else so thank u so much! the story was amazing from start to finish ur a great writer i almost cried when grace went to see AJ u should have warned us we needed kleenex..lol..anyways im rambling cant wait for the sequel see u in a couple of weeks!
jane
Jaggie 107 chapter 15 . 1/23/2004
Hello. Thoroughly enjoyed Scare Tactics; looking forward to False Tactics, and when Harm and Mac meet... Harm and Mac!
417 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »