Reviews for Scare Tactics
NadaZimri chapter 2 . 2/1/2004
HELLO CHAPTER 2! Hehehe...k, I can't really think of any good review junk...so here comes some randomness! HAR HAR *waits* MON RABB! *waits again, then when Sancti responds, bursts out laughing*...hehehehe
NadaZimri chapter 1 . 2/1/2004
Jus goin' thru and reviewing those chapters that I never reviewed ya for. Hehehe, plus...added advantage...Bellie gets those reviews she was missing so much. See ya on Chapter 2 :-D
judicium sierra chapter 15 . 1/29/2004
Wow I can't believe I've waited so long to review this chapter! It totally slipped my mind! Well first I wanna say this was a wonderful story! All of your characters were well developed. The great technique in this story is being able to "show" the reader what's going on not just "tell". When a writer can "show" the reader what's happening it reflects a very talented author. I've never really had a fanfiction story that I pondered over after I finished reading a section of it...but this story seemed so real I found myself laying in bed at night wondering what was in store for next week when a new chapter was posted (lol I must not have a life) You created Grace as a character that anyone could relate to. Throughout the entire story you could truly "feel" her happiness, her pain, her challenges, and her fears. I usually don't like stories that aren't mostly just about Harm or Mac...but this one completely had my attention throughout the entire thing. I througholy (ouch spelling?) enjoyed every moment of this story. You've peaked my attention for the sequel because I don't understand what will happen to the old Harm and Mac when the new Harm and Mac jump into it (lol I'm not making sense, am I). I personally predicted for your sequel that Grace might decide to go back again...or may end up going back even farther, like to the point when her parents teenagers themselves and she learns what they were like as teens (hm maybe you should start a series, lol wishful thinking) I didn't expect Harm and Mac to be the ones jumping the time spectrum! Anyways again, my most sincere congratulations on creating such a special piece of work. And good luck on your future stories. By the way, are we going to get more of "Unstable" ? Cause I was totally hooked to that story too! Anyways, you deserve a big hug from Harm for this story! LOL for the sake of old times, "See you next Friday, too!"
Maegmel chapter 15 . 1/26/2004
What in the world? Can things get any more confusing than they already are? (Good job with wrapping it up, but Harm falling through was totally unexpected.)
NavyCB chapter 15 . 1/26/2004
Wonderful story all the way to the end. Can't wait for the next one.
NavyCB
CharmedMummy chapter 15 . 1/25/2004
#1: I totally love the unexpected ending! I was not expecting that the past Mac and Harm would come to the future (hence, why it's unexpected... :) ). You have definitely made me anxious for the sequel. :) #2: I felt really bad for Grace when she visited the Admiral, but I felt worse when I thought about how Harm must feel when he visits if the Admiral has gone back to the time when he was ticked at Harm for going back to flying. #3: Way back at the beginning of this whole thing (hard to believe that was like over two months ago!) I wondered about who Clayton Webb had married, and I think you promised me an answer, but I don't think I got one. I'm still wondering about it, and I hope you give me an answer in the sequel. :) I loved the ending and I am eagerly anticipating your next story. Please don't keep me waiting long! :)
Pissed Off Poet1 chapter 15 . 1/25/2004
I had to go back and read that last p[art once more just so I made sure I udnerstood it right. Wow, what a way to go! I would tell you that I will be looking foreward to the next story. but I think ou already know that. Well for now, enjoy your coffee break!
Moonlights Sundance chapter 15 . 1/25/2004
*snif, snif* it is really now finally over. How sad. However, I am really excited about the next chapter or story. I can not wait.
Enjoy your coffee break.
-Moon
Kassia525 chapter 15 . 1/25/2004
I have really enjoyed follwoing this story. You combined good bit of drama and humor. Some of the scenes at the high school cracked me up-I teach high school, and the scenes were just so realistic. I'm interested to see what you do with the characters in the sequel.
maggie chapter 15 . 1/24/2004
Oh yeah sequals! I can't wait to see what you do with Eric and Grace and Harm and Mac! It's going to be really awesom to read.
Clalla chapter 1 . 1/24/2004
i love the story. i think you should continue. it's great
kiwi chapter 15 . 1/24/2004
WOW! That was great! I loved it and can't wait for the next story! You deserve a nice break after that!
Macicat chapter 15 . 1/24/2004
ACK! OMG that was wonderful. I've waited until the end to submit my review (sorry) and I have to say that I read a lot of fanfics but this is the only one I HAD to read when I was "across the Pond" in Ireland last week. It has really had me hoping the week could go by sooner so that I could get another chapter. We have to wait a couple of weeks for the next part? Darn! But I'm sure it will be well worth it. I can't imagine the look on Grace's face (or her "parents" either) when they see Harm and Mac! I can't wait!
sunchaser2 chapter 15 . 1/24/2004
great ending! the paty with a.j. is sad. cant wait to see what happens in the next story! :)
Domintel chapter 1 . 1/24/2004
Argh! I hate that little 'no more than one review per chaper' thingy ... it's so freakin' annoying!
So anyway, I just wanted to say that if you are, in fact, looking for a beta I'd be happy to do the job.
Of course, that's only if you feel you want one.
-Domintel :P