Reviews for Scare Tactics
Madelynne Rabb chapter 15 . 1/23/2004
AAck! What a sequel this will turn out to be! Thank you for this story - I absolutely loved it. It's such a new story and please please write more...
kstorm chapter 15 . 1/23/2004
LOLOL...so is Grace going to have to deal with two sets of parents? Looking forward to the sequel...I'll be waiting ;)
CoriNne chapter 15 . 1/23/2004
This story was wonderful to read. I'm looking forward to you sequel. Thanks again!
Best wishes,
corinne
Winnie Bear chapter 15 . 1/23/2004
Excellent work! I completely missed the last chapter while I was away. But I got the reward of reading the last 2 chapters in a row. Again, congrats for the excellent work. I couldn't wait for the sequel! :)
bravo six chapter 15 . 1/23/2004
Excellent ending! Cliffhanger! I just read this whole story, in case you're wondering why it's my first review. You're an excellent writer! The plot is very well thought of and very well written. I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE SEQUEL!
SarahRabb705 chapter 15 . 1/23/2004
Oh my goodness, what an epilogue! I've really enjoyed this story and you've definitely got me interested in the sequel. I wonder what will happen with two Harm's and Mac's in 2020. It was easier for Grace going back because there wasn't a double of her in that time, now with Harm and Mac going forward it should get quite interesting!
Deb chapter 15 . 1/23/2004
Oh my God I loved that. Your nwe story is going to be so cool. At least Grace had the benfit of history on her side. They don't know any thing that has happend over the last what fifteen years. I can't wait to find out what happens next.
Debbie
e-dog chapter 15 . 1/23/2004
*looks at screen with blank expression*
OMG! Wow! I can't wait to see what you do with this! *squeals with excitment* OMG! tee-hee...i'm so excited! Well, enjoy your coffee break!
e-dog
Mimmi chapter 15 . 1/23/2004
Oh, a sequel! *Doing a happy dance.*
Yes, yes, yes!
You've just made me the happiest person in the world, you're the best!
I loved the epilogue, the moment between Grace and her siblings, when they visited AJ (so sad)
and when she thought that she actually has a place in her own world, that she is a piece of the puzzle.
The sequel sounds so interesting, the young Harm and Mac visiting Grace's world, can't wait for it!
I just want to take a moment to say:
Yes a sequel!
See ya *Mimmi*
cmaf chapter 15 . 1/23/2004
Oh dear! This could be interesting! lol!
Ok, so not the ending I was looking for, but it
isn't really the ending, so that's ok :oD
Thank you again for this great story, and of course I can't wait til the second half comes out!
cmaf *i'm not really here, i'm merely a figment of your imagination* *boo!* (think I made that one up)
*flying is the act of throwing yourself at the ground and missing* I am told I stole that one from Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy, shrugs.
*When I was born, I was so suprised I couldn't walk or talk for a year!*
enuf w/ the quotes?
LadyJadePerendhil chapter 15 . 1/22/2004
I feel so bad for AJ. My nana had Alzheimer's and I appreciated how Grace was soo understanding to play along with his "world". Thank you! All too often young fam members are wierded out by the whole sickness and come off as impatient or obnoxious.
ArwenUndomiel chapter 15 . 1/22/2004
I totally loved it and can't wait for the sequel! I don't really know what to say anymore because 'Scare Tactics' is over! What a thought.
By the way, I too saw an interview a few weeks ago with CB and DJE. Apparently there is something special happening for the 200th episode. I think you're up to about 196 aren't you? Anyway I'm excited and JAG hasn't even come back on here - and we're still trapped in season 8! lol.
But good news - they decided to bring Navy NCIS to Aus TV. It starts in a couple of weeks and I can't wait. JAG should be back on soon and then I'll be able to bitch and moan about it to you when I review 'False Tactics.' Can't wait. See you soon. ;)
LadyJadePerendhil chapter 15 . 1/22/2004
Dudette! you rock! that was an awesome ending. I liked it ! So now Harm and Mac meet Harm and Mac? How How? And no Jet Li "the one" nonsense; killing off you doubles in different times to get stronger. I can't wait for the sequel. Can Daniel come through also or maybe his kid'll hang out with Clay and Grace; sorta like a triangle, it would make a great foil. Cant's hardly wait.
gHeTtOnErD chapter 15 . 1/22/2004
that wAS gReat! pOst the sEqueL soon pleAse! I can't WAit to reAd what happens nEXt! gOOd Job!
NavyCB chapter 14 . 1/20/2004
Wow, what a great story. I have enjoyed every bit of it. Thanks so much for sharing.
Darlene (NavyCB)