Reviews for Scare Tactics
Domintel chapter 15 . 1/24/2004
Wow ... Brilliance! Brilliance!
I can't believe what you've actually done to me ... you managed to get me more interested in Grace, and her relationships, than Harm and Mac together! Now, THAT is an achievement, to make the ultimate shipper not-so-interested in their ship.
I can't wait for the sequal! I'll be counting down the days ...
-Domintel :P
Oh yeah ... I need to add my little itty-bitty bit of 'constuctive' (hopefully) critisism. *ahem* Yes, your ending was very good, but (and this is probably just my irritating little brain) cliffhanger endings have always gotten to me with stories. I think that it's just the fact that it seems too much like a tv show to me. So it really depends on whether or not you're writing the story as an actual story, or whether it's supposed to be like the tv show ... if that makes any sense at all.
Anyway, what I (think I) meant, is that stories tend to be a little better with more conclusive endings.
Actually, come to think of it, if you'd been planning to do that all along, there probably wasn't any possible way to do that without having a cliffhanger, or just making the entire thing one huge story. So, just ignore all of what I just said; it doesn't really matter.
-Domintel
PS. Don't mind my long and rambling review, I've been a little sleep-deprived lately, and it isn't really working with me! lol. Feel free to just dismiss me as an idiot. :P
Alex chapter 15 . 1/23/2004
Hey! This is a really good fic, one that I have kept up on :-) You've captured the feel of the characters extremly well. Can't wait for the sequel! :-)
Harm-n-Mac Shipper chapter 15 . 1/23/2004
You did it again! As usual a wonderful chapter and a cruel end to have to wait for :) You really have a talent for drawing your readers into the stories and making them feel all of the emotions that the characters feel and not many writers can pull that off. I can't wait to see what happens in the next story. I hope the younger Harm and Mac get to see Grace but I wonder what they will think if they see the Admiral. And what you said about Clay Jr. and then Eric sounds like it's going to make for an interesting storyline. Good luck writing the next story. I'll be reading every chapter. ( I can't get enough)
God Bless,
Harm-Mac Shipper
NadaZimri chapter 15 . 1/23/2004
Wow...that was good...can't wait for the sequel hehe...would ya jus SHUT UP so I can read? Geezaloo! Hehe
chris chapter 15 . 1/23/2004
wow- nice cliff hanger. I've been waiting for this ending. Personally, I would have had Harm/Mac remember, but now, I like this way better, with the 'young harm/mac' coming to the future. Well, I can't wait for the sequel. Good luck!
Nikole1025 chapter 15 . 1/23/2004
Oh My Gosh! You did not just leave the hugest cliff hanger known to man! I am going to die waiting for "False Tactics" to come out. 2 Harm and Mac's! I can't wait to see how you are going to write that out! You deserve the pulitzer prize for this story, it is so good. Thanks for writing it, please don't keep us waiting too long to fid out what happened to Harm and Mac.
surgeonblue chapter 15 . 1/23/2004
I enjoyed the story a lot; can't wait for the sequel. Please hurry
carby247 chapter 15 . 1/23/2004
thank u thank u thank u ur doing i sequel* shouts and jumps up and down * i understand that u need a break but id die if u didnt write something else so thank u so much! the story was amazing from start to finish ur a great writer i almost cried when grace went to see AJ u should have warned us we needed kleenex..lol..anyways im rambling cant wait for the sequel see u in a couple of weeks!
jane
Jaggie 107 chapter 15 . 1/23/2004
Hello. Thoroughly enjoyed Scare Tactics; looking forward to False Tactics, and when Harm and Mac meet... Harm and Mac!
Madelynne Rabb chapter 15 . 1/23/2004
AAck! What a sequel this will turn out to be! Thank you for this story - I absolutely loved it. It's such a new story and please please write more...
kstorm chapter 15 . 1/23/2004
LOLOL...so is Grace going to have to deal with two sets of parents? Looking forward to the sequel...I'll be waiting ;)
CoriNne chapter 15 . 1/23/2004
This story was wonderful to read. I'm looking forward to you sequel. Thanks again!
Best wishes,
corinne
Winnie Bear chapter 15 . 1/23/2004
Excellent work! I completely missed the last chapter while I was away. But I got the reward of reading the last 2 chapters in a row. Again, congrats for the excellent work. I couldn't wait for the sequel! :)
bravo six chapter 15 . 1/23/2004
Excellent ending! Cliffhanger! I just read this whole story, in case you're wondering why it's my first review. You're an excellent writer! The plot is very well thought of and very well written. I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE SEQUEL!
SarahRabb705 chapter 15 . 1/23/2004
Oh my goodness, what an epilogue! I've really enjoyed this story and you've definitely got me interested in the sequel. I wonder what will happen with two Harm's and Mac's in 2020. It was easier for Grace going back because there wasn't a double of her in that time, now with Harm and Mac going forward it should get quite interesting!
426 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »