Reviews for Little Ones of Their Own
kiralkeim chapter 7 . 1/9/2016
!
Took little took chapter 7 . 9/3/2015
I have read this so many times I have memorized the chapters!
LOVE IT!
GraceAnn chapter 7 . 5/23/2015
BEST FANFIC EVER!
I love the talks between Theo and Pippin! So cute!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/13/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Thuraya Known chapter 7 . 11/13/2005
this is such a sweet warm hearted story! i love it when Pippin's hair gets caught. Pip's almost a father and throughout the story still has that child like personality that we all love. the under the stars portion is so sweet, like when he sings to her and all. you are such a good author! write more stories soon!
Nerd-Queen chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
E! The cuteness! I loved this story! I loved Pip's little serious 'conversations' with Theodoc, a mere babe. Aw, I do that with my lil' cous', too! I love kids, even though I don't have any. They're so cute and have such an intelligent and inquisitive glint in their eye, as though they have deep secrets that they want to tell the world, but are unable to. -

You, Pearl, being a housewife, yourself should know quite well how husbands are when there's another bun in the oven- At the start, you're begging for him to just put down the remote and tack out the garbage, but as soon as a kid comes along, they become babbling idiots and start catering to your every whim, even if you don't desire it. Talk about a change for the better! ;) WOMEN RULE ALL...! Whoops, goin' off on a tangeon, aren't I? Sorry. Back to the story!

Muy Buena, Sehr Gute, Très Bien! Goodness, you may have to win an award foir your writing! Good show, old bean!
AccountDead3445544w22e45 chapter 7 . 2/26/2005
Wonderful story!
opheliapain19 chapter 7 . 10/11/2004
-_- that was adorable! thank u for that beautiful story!
J-girl3 chapter 7 . 9/7/2004
wow, i didnt even see the chapters last time i read this. this story is so cute i can barely take it! you're a phenominal writer! loved it, loved it, LOVED IT!
J-girl3 chapter 1 . 8/19/2004
OMG! this is such a good story! is there a sequal? i hope so! this is good!
Angel-of-Twilight13 chapter 7 . 8/18/2004
So fluffy! _ I really liked this, it was very awsome! And I personally liked those talks Pippin had with Thedoc, it was very cute! (and that isn't a word i say often) Write more and good luck!
Dora Mugworts chapter 7 . 7/10/2004
Aw, and all's well that ends well. Yes, I am back from the travails of college - sorry I haven't reviewed this sooner! :-$ Pippin's gonna be such a good daddy, and Diamond's gonna be such a good mum. I also thought it was very nice that Diamond calls Eglantine "Mum" now. :-)

I like how you included all the "gory details" about the pregnancies. I've never been pregnant myself, but every single one of my friends and relatives who has has griped about exactly the same things you described.

So, are you going to write a Faramir/Goldilocks romance now? ;-) I think you'd do wonderfully at that.
merrymagic chapter 3 . 5/7/2004
Aww...Pippin's so sweet! I love this story!
Crowned Lily chapter 7 . 4/9/2004
That was just so great! Oh I'm in tears right now. You are turely one of the best writers on here... Don't ever stop! I wish I could write this well.
CreativeSprite chapter 7 . 4/3/2004
Aw, how cute. Pippin knitting would probably be interesting to see.